Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Why Parents Drink      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Choeurchaud
Msg: 1
Why Parents Drink Page 1 of 1    
The boss wondered why one of his most valued employees was absent one day but had not phoned in sick. Needing to have an urgent problem with one of the main computers resolved, he dialled the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper. > "> Hello> ">

'Is your daddy home? he asked. > "> Yes> "> , whispered the small voice.

May I talk with him?' The child whispered, > "> No> "

Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked,

Is your Mummy there? > "> Yes> "

May I talk with her? Again the small voice whispered, "No> "

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked. Is anybody else there? "> Yes> "> whispered the child, > "> A policeman> ">

Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, May I speak with the policeman?

"> No, he's busy> "> whispered the child.

Busy doing what? "> Talking to Daddy and Mummy and the Fireman> ">

Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise in the background through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked. What is that noise?

"> The SWATT team just landed a helicopter> "> answered the whispering voice.

What is going on there? Demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.

Again, whispering, the child answered, > "> They searching> ">

Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, 'What are they searching for?'

> Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle... > "> Me> "

snorkeler
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Why Parents Drink
Posted: 11/7/2008 6:45:41 PM
excellent!

I never saw it coming!
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Why Parents Drink