Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > goodbye plentyoffish      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kingpinbigmike
Msg: 1
goodbye plentyoffishPage 1 of 1    
I just would like to say b4 i sign off this site to anyone that read this that this is a good site, I enjoyed my time on here, met some cool people some weird ones too. The one thing I want to say to everyone is that if u go on this site, be honest with yourself b4 you come on this site, too many ppl go on this site looking for one thing when they start meeting ppl they tell ppl something else. If u know u want friendship, then say that, if ur hurting from a relationship, then u probably shouldn't be on this site cause everyone on here is either looking for ass or looking to be wit someone so obviously ur not in that category. Although I have found someone who i'm with, if u do what to e-mail me my hotmail is mneblett16@hotmail.com, peace and god bless
 jusbeeinme
Msg: 2
goodbye plentyoffish
Posted: 11/13/2008 1:08:37 PM
I hear what you are saying and I unfortunately have to agree. I have been on for a bit and have been stood up a few times and have met some people from the shallow end of the gene pool. I know it doesn't account for the vast majority here, and I think the site can be usefull for some, But for the most part, this site isn't for me. Everyone I have run into is seemingly waiting for the knight in shining armour to show up and that is always gonna be on the next page of the gallery, so they play the field until he or she arrives. I am not bitter by any means, just realize that this site is not for me.Not the kinda game I'm looking for.Good luck to all...and best wishes.

Mike
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > goodbye plentyoffish