Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > PHOTO'S: FunkyTown ~ 11/7/2008      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 1
PHOTO'S: FunkyTown ~ 11/7/2008 Page 1 of 1    
This is the thread for uploading pictures for the event last night. If you have pics and want to upload them. Email me and I will put you on the upload access list or email the pictures to me at BeautifulandDeadly@gmail.com and I'll load them for you. As the host, I am expected to be accountable for what party images are uploaded. Obviously No nudity is permitted, however the site also draws a line at too racy, lewd, sexually suggestive, obscene or plainly in poor taste - show some discretion and common sense. While being accountable for the upload of pictures, it is imperative that we also respect any member's wish to not have their picture posted. While it is sometimes difficult to obtain everyone's consent, should a member want a picture they are in removed all they need to do is email me and tell me which picture and I'll removed it ASAP! This is an issue of privacy and will be respected - period, no arguments on this note. So post away and enjoy.

Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 2
PHOTO'S: FunkyTown ~ 11/7/2008
Posted: 12/7/2008 2:13:04 PM
Finally we have some pics up from this night at FunkyTown...
 kat_in_kc
Msg: 3
view profile
History
PHOTO'S: FunkyTown ~ 11/7/2008
Posted: 12/10/2008 6:53:15 PM
hey angel & meoowzie!!! what am i? chopped liver? I'm the one who TOOK the pics!!
i gets no respect......

JUST KIDDING!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > PHOTO'S: FunkyTown ~ 11/7/2008