Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > 11-15 Phoenix Aftermath      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
11-15 Phoenix AftermathPage 1 of 1    
Not sure if anyone took pics, but I know my daughter's peeps did...so figured I would go ahead and start an aftermath thread! :O)

Thanks to all who came out in spite of the cold and Old Man Winter trying to scare us into staying home! Was a super turn out, especially considering it was way late notice! :O)

Thanks to my co-host Nita...and Christine and Laura for the balloons and coming early to nab tables! :)

Hope everyone had a great time!

Lance & Hotties Ash & Heather!

Ok...like mother, like daughter big butts!

Lance Travolta??

Dat' ain't right!

He was in rare form, that night!

Whoo Hoo!

Arrreeewww??? LOL

Michael, Toni, & Other Fish!

Again....lol

Michael & Jason

Hey...it WAS her 21st!

Par-Tay!

LMAO!

My adorable son, Michael!

She just HAD to try & lick her elbow?

Can't resist that smile!

Dancin' Fools! LOL

Ash & Manda Boo

Ash & Mama Kat...

...21st Bday shot!

21st Pic, 21st Shot!

Ash, Jas, Michael, Toni

Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 2
11-15 Phoenix Aftermath
Posted: 11/16/2008 8:23:59 AM
I had a fun time, as always...met a few new people and invited them for next Saturday night and again was asked why am I on the site if I'm dating someone? if folks would read the profiles instead of just clicking and checking out the 'goods' and then meeting up with ladies at the events, they would know...here for friends, I have made some wonderful awesome gal pals since last August and what can I say..when my man is out hunting and I'm home, I suppose I'd rather be out on the town with my friends instead of being bored sitting around! so there LOL

Band was okay, but not bad.

Thanks again Kat and Ashleigh (for having a )
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 3
11-15 Phoenix Aftermath
Posted: 11/16/2008 9:02:50 AM
I thought the band was great! Would definitely go see them again! I mean, they were not Trixie Delight, but no one can top Miss Kelly! LOL

We left before close, so I did not get to see what condition the little birthday girl was in...but I did have a couple of peeps looking out for her! LOL I think she had a blast, and enjoyed the fishies joining in her fun! When I see her today, I will get their pics and post them here...lol...well, the ones suitable for such!

And Denise...fawk em if they have a problem with you not being "available." You ARE single, till you got a ring on that middle finger...and we have always welcomed the couples who match up...as well as friends of fishies who may be matched up with someone. And hella! That is what the site is about...meeting new peeps! The thing to remember is...its about networking. That "taken" girl or guy might have a friend or relative who is just perfect for you! ;)
 Previously36
Msg: 4
11-15 Phoenix Aftermath
Posted: 11/16/2008 9:29:18 AM
I am glad you pulled off another great party and for you daughter! Wish I could have been there, but I did have a nice evening.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 5
11-15 Phoenix Aftermath
Posted: 11/20/2008 7:24:19 AM
Ash has some crazy pics...but little time to upload or send them to me...so she will in time, probably by this weekend! :) Most of hers are from her birthday gig...but she does have some fun dancing pics and shot pics, and more. :)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 6
11-15 Phoenix Aftermath
Posted: 11/30/2008 1:09:48 PM
STILL waiting on my daughters pics...dambit! LOL
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 7
11-15 Phoenix Aftermath
Posted: 12/7/2008 4:50:55 PM
OK...I got SOME of them posted, but it is slowing on uploads, so will wait for later for the rest. Most of these are Ashleigh's birthday fun....am guessing no one else took pics???
 jlance
Msg: 8
11-15 Phoenix Aftermath
Posted: 12/14/2008 4:44:58 PM
who's the fat guy in the brown shirt?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 9
11-15 Phoenix Aftermath
Posted: 12/14/2008 6:07:04 PM
No worries about him....he was some Travolta wannabe who was hitting on all the young girls!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > 11-15 Phoenix Aftermath