Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Spelling ....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 A_wild _rose
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Spelling ....Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I had no problem reading it. But then I am use to reading emails with typos.
As I have a bad habit of not proofreading my emails.
 Ethnic-Girl
Msg: 3
Spelling ....
Posted: 11/22/2008 2:38:09 AM
now i fil betar aboute my miss pells
 snorkeler
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Spelling ....
Posted: 11/30/2008 8:10:24 AM
Dear OP:

If you read or post in the forums regularly you can’t help but wonder how some people make it thru life not knowing how to spell.

However I now have a theory, it’s simply that the rest of are able to compensate automatically, thus enabling them, don’t believe me, try the following example….

OK I just HAD to do this:
If you read or post in the forums regularly you can’t help but wonder how some people make it thru (through) life not knowing how to spell.

However I now have a theory, it’s simply that the rest of (us) are able to compensate automatically, thus enabling them, don’t believe me, try the following example….

I am now exusing myself to pry my panties out of the bunch they are in!

snorkeler
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Spelling ....
Posted: 11/30/2008 12:04:50 PM
that is freakin GREAT!
and I now know why this dances like this

can't move the feet and hands at the same time!
Spelling ....
Posted: 12/15/2008 11:07:16 PM
It didn't work on me - do I need to call a neurologist or a podiatrist?!?!?!
 brewswain
Msg: 7
Spelling ....
Posted: 1/1/2009 5:57:24 PM
Landiscapist, tell us about your screen name.........
 PAClassyLady
Msg: 8
Spelling ....
Posted: 1/1/2009 6:17:05 PM
I'm not sure if this is an intentional nickname, but Brews' post reminded me that I have seen "landscraper" listed as a profession more than once. Of those, the rest of the profile had some serious misspellings but "landscraper" is a fitting description for the job.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Spelling ....