Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Illinois  > How to unblock yourself for POF IM      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jayillinois
Msg: 1
How to unblock yourself for POF IMPage 1 of 1    
I have noted that my IM feature is absolutely not working. It woked great the first day I opened my account. My question to you all is if there is a way you can prevent yourself from being blocked by others...

Thank You.
 jayillinois
Msg: 2
How to unblock yourself for POF IM
Posted: 11/25/2008 12:59:52 PM
Why Are My Messages Being Blocked?

You can send a maximum of 4 duplicate/'cut and paste' messages per day before they're blocked.

If you send swears, sexual terms, or insults in your first message to someone it will also be blocked. Other website names will block a message as well.

If your message is too short it may be blocked by users who want longer messages.

You may not match the other user's messaging restrictions found at the bottom of their, and your, profile. These can be changed in Mail Settings. In addition, a user that you cannot contact may have specified no contact with other users that have associated with 'intimate encounter' users.

I think besides the above. Its got to do with Servers too, anyone has a better idea??
 cousey62
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/14/2012 6:11:18 AM
Why have my msgs been blocked can you send me a reply pls
 Hiking-girl1
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/17/2013 10:23:15 AM
I was talking to someone the I became blocked
 EveryDayIsSaturday
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/30/2013 12:59:55 AM
What Is The Best Phone Unlocking Software

You want to perform a Jailbreak your personal Iphone device? There are many different ways but the easiest, quickest plus most trusted method to jailbreak and/or unlock any Iphone mobile is the usage of special Jailbreaking software. You can find no cost in addition to low cost Apple Jailbreak software. Anything free is the sweetest solution never the less you need to know the one bad thing when it comes to Apple Jailbreaking is without exception the at no cost Jailbreaking or Unlocking apps similar to Absinthe warn you with a important note and this disclaimer tells you when when using the free jailbreak software ****s up your Apple device tough shit. Jailbreak software that is not free can be so cost effective, around $25, that its foolish and risky to perform a jailbreak one of your Iphone devices any other way. Today you will discover What Is The Best Phone Unlocking Software which has these critical options.

How long they have been around: When the What Is The Best Phone Unlocking Software cooperation has merely been online for a few months what makes you think the company is not a con or worse - their Iphone Jailbreak software has program flaw or bug. In contrast What Is The Best Phone Unlocking Software for Apple devices that has been avaiable for purchase for at the very least a year has a reputation to maintain. Alternative Financial transactions Company: The What Is The Best Phone Unlocking Software company allow financial transactions (payments and refunds) to be managed by an unbiased professional payment gateway. Simply put, this indicates that you are actually guarded and the reason for this is financial gateways like Plimus will give the boot to any Jailbreak software company that's bringing in too many customer complaints. Low Priced Jailbreak: If membership to any of the Apple Jailbreak sites is exceeding thirty five or forty bux then you want to skip that jailbreak site. Complete Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: Accept nothing less than you receive a reimbursement if you are not satisfied for any reason at all. Does Both Jailbreaking AND unlocking : You should NOT have to pay more to unlock your apple .com/iphone/" title="http://www.apple.com/iphone/">iphone ? Powerful enough for Jailbreak and Unlock of All Iphone IOS Versions: This is an indicator of how committed the Jailbreaking company and software is.

APPLE UNLOCKER Best choice to Jailbreak and Unlock any Apple product. Membership is for life, limitless, at a one time only charge of $20. Apple Unlocker is regularly upgrading their content to ensure the most current Iphone version may be jailbroken without problems. Not only can you jailbreak Iphone but literally just about any Apple product. The Apple Unlocker site has a full 30 day satisfaction money back guarantee. Believe it or not the Apple Unlocker company provides all customers free stuff also. Live customer support is there for you 24/7/365. JAILBREAK NOW This one equips you with the ability to jailbreak and unlock Apple Iphones and Ipads. The membership for this Apple Iphone and Ipad unlocker is also lifetime with no restrictions. This Jailbreaking and Unlocking site benefits virtually all carriers including Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, and Virgin Mobile to name just a few. Jailbreak Now includes 24/7/365 tech support team. There's three member plans with starting plan prices of $19. IJAILBREAK TOOL Perform a Jailbreak on Apple iphone, Ipad and Ipad mini in addition to Ipod and even Apple TV for a one time $25. 30 day guaranteed. Private password protected customer member area has full instructions. The jailbreak solution doesn't provide Apple Unlocking service.

UNLOCK UR IPHONE NOW A good Unlocking and Jailbreaking site never the less one of the lesser of Iphone Apple Jailbreaking solutions evaluated only because prices start at twenty five dollars and go up to as high as $69 depending upon which of many possible options you select. You also need to emotionally get past a a site that reminds you of a car salesman plus an irritating lifelike animated and talking person who tries real hard to let you know just how wonderful their cooperation is plus the the insulting method of using hot girls to try to sell you. 50+ UNSEEN IPHONE APPS This is not an Apple Jailbreaking and Unlocking site as such even though a Jailbreaking and Unlocking program or application is found in these more rare programs and applications for I-phones such as Apple Iphone apps for tracking smart phones, unblock caller app even if their phone number is blocked or unknown as well as a large number of other nice Apple Iphone applications plus a Iphone jailbreak and unlocking app.

What Is The Best Phone Unlocking Software
 rach113
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/5/2014 8:25:03 PM
I was talking to someone and we are interested in each other. And then one day I am blocked. He keeps messaging me, but I some how am blocked and can't message him back. How do I get unblocked?
 901trill
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/23/2016 7:35:29 AM
i cant get on pof im trying to im block so whats going on
 Ahkivah
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2017 5:35:08 AM
Doingmeallthetime1000 can we meet this morning
 JadwigacCyparska
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2017 7:31:49 AM
Can I unblock mayself from the someone who blacked me, Can I prevent to be block in the future
 meatloaf1000
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2018 2:05:52 AM
How to unblock my name
Show ALL Forums  > Illinois  > How to unblock yourself for POF IM