Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > bombay terrorists from bradford      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pantsonfire
Msg: 3
view profile
History
bombay terrorists from bradfordPage 1 of 1    
I am also watching the news and they've said no such thing ... They have stated that currently there is no evidence supporting the fact that any of the gunmen come from Great Britain .. at the moment ...

I think we need to wait for everything to calm down and for the authorities over there to regain full control before any assumptions are made...

As for the OP ... Young people from every background are disillusioned with governments and will always rebel... They don't need a reason.. The current crop of rebelling Muslims are an extension of this and unfortunately it has been taken to a new level..
 oggers
Msg: 5
view profile
History
bombay terrorists from bradford
Posted: 11/29/2008 5:40:48 AM
Press and radio are stressing that there is no evidence that any of those responsible have any UK connections.

Interestingly, the media are now referring to " militants" instead of "terrorists" . Presumably this puts a different emphasis on the terrible deeds perpetrated there , making it sound more like a domestic Indian issue rather than an international terror action ......

Whatever they call it 195 people are murdered including all but one of the shooters.
 restless_native
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2008 9:42:12 AM

Granted but that still doesnt get away from the fact that a large proportion of our younger muslim community feel disassociated from our society

That's not really a fact is it? It's just your opinion. If it really was a large proportion there would be bombs going off all over the place.

In reality I suspect that thankfully it's just a small minority.
 restless_native
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2008 9:55:01 AM
have you lived in bradford?

Yes. I used to live near Odsal stadium. I didn't like it though so I left. It wasn't because of the Asians though. All the whinging tykes just really got on my t1ts.
 Strider886
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2014 11:50:14 AM
^^ Never happen..... To say anything bad against anyone with more than a mild suntan, is racist.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > bombay terrorists from bradford