Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Pictures from Jackson Pizza Party & Boogie Nights Nov 29, 2008      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 singlemanmike
Msg: 2
Pictures from Jackson Pizza Party & Boogie Nights Nov 29, 2008Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Richard, Jim and Kathy, you three did a great job. It was a blast being there with everybody. The whole group was fantastic. It was a night to remember, and now a day to let my legs heel lol. Again it was great meeting all these great people from the Jackson aera.
Cindy i want to thank you for letting me ride to Jackson with you, and say that you are a wonderful person.
Mike
 Deltagirl2651
Msg: 5
Pictures from Jackson Pizza Party & Boogie Nights Nov 29, 2008
Posted: 11/30/2008 12:04:27 PM
WOW ! What another great party! Looking forward to the next one . Jim,Richard and Kathy did a fantastic job.

Mike, thank you so much for driving me to Jackson, and all the fun we had over the holiday . You are terriffic !

Hope to see alot of the Jackson fishes at our next event!

Cindy
 missmissgal
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2008 10:33:22 AM
Andrea said:
"Kathy thanks for letting me ride back you it was a laugh with you Lisa and Ann...."

Yes, we had fun .....AT MIKE'S EXPENSE!!! Just keep that phone in your front pocket, Mike.

Lisa
 missmissgal
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2008 10:36:40 AM
I had a great time, too.

This is a group of such friendly, REAL, truly good-to-the-core people. I'm glad I got up the nerve to go alone to my first POF party at the Southaven VFW in November. I now have many new friends.

I'm recruiting for the Christmas party!

Lisa
 southernresa
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2008 12:38:41 PM
Woo hoo I have my party dress ready for Saturday night !! Thank you to all of the men that kept me dancin the night away. LOL Just too bad you all left so early. I was still ready to dance. I think that I doubled the number of men that I have ever danced with in my entire life just last Saturday night.

Kudos to all of the men that kept us ladies so happy. Thanks for the dances: Joe, James, Jim, Richard, Shannon, Gary, Geeko (never got your name).

Oh yeah!! And a special thanks to some really really really really tall man I can't seem to remember his name. Hmmmm wonder who that could be????

I may need all 6 days to rest and be ready for Dec 6th party.

Resa
 Ferjean
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2008 8:26:54 PM
Thanks for coming to Jackson. I loved the meet and greet ..First one for me...I really like the pic of me b/w those two handsome young guys..LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Pictures from Jackson Pizza Party & Boogie Nights Nov 29, 2008