Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Drink, Ink, & Wink Part IV AFTERMATH      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
Drink, Ink, & Wink Part IV AFTERMATHPage 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Here it tis!!!! The place to talk about the party and share pics....no XX rated, please! (As in Truda and Kat nip pics!!!! LOL)

I know I had a blast....too much so....some piercings and tats were done....Randy, I need to see yours, and thanks for my barbells, dude! RUSSELL....YOU SUCK. And so does your stupid tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

some ink work @ SJ's

Bday gal Sherry & Mark!

Tru, Kat, & Truda!

Gloria & Sherry!

?, Met, ?, Christine!

Sherry & Kat!

Stoopid Tat!!

Mark n Sherry-Birthday Girl

Jai-Jai n Dane

Becca n Jai-Jai

Jim (?) n Becca

Jim , Pat n Marilyn

Sean n Jai-Jai

Jackie n Sean

Dena, Tina n Jake

Frank n Paul-Hotties

Frank n Paul-still HOT

Jim, Jai n Dena

Dane n Dodie

Meghan-you Rock

Shelia, Jai n Susie

Meghan n Dena-and POF fan Club

Jai-Jai n Dane

shelia N Randy

Sweet Tasha w/ Paul/Frank

?n John you lucky Man

G/Julia/Jai/Cookie n Meghan

One of r Fav Djs/Julie n Meghan

Happy Linda

Jake n Meghan-to darn cute

Kat n Dane

KAt n Dane -Hey Wait-Hmm

Randy n Kat-Kat got yr tongue

Russ-what were ya thinkin

DJ 's Rock-Right Truda

POF Peeps Having Fun

Mike, Destini, Neal n Sheliaeal

Mike, Destini , Neal n Shelia

Shelia, Jai n Susie

Linda, David n Christine

Dane/Jim/Mike x2 /Laura n Phone

Dee n the Saint Theresa

chrisitne/Larry/Chaz/Kat/sherry

Kat n Chrisitne n David

Brendas Angel/Sis Tat!

FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 2
Drink, Ink, & Wink Part IV AFTERMATH
Posted: 12/6/2008 9:07:35 AM
SHOW ME PICS!!!

puhleeze? lol
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/6/2008 11:32:16 AM
OK.....someone else took pics, I know!!

Yep...I think Jai might be out of commission for a bit...but tis ok cause it is for good reason! ;)

So who all won prizes?? LOL Whomever got the NYE tix, make sure you sign on the the thread! Also, the gift card for Evolutions...please ask for Ashleigh! ;)

Thanks to Bay (St. Louis Computing), Rhonda (Therapeutic Massage), Ashleigh (Evolutions Salon & Day Spa), Jai, Dane, for all the donations of attendance prizes! Sorry if I forgot anyone, but am still slightly fuzzy!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2008 1:16:19 PM
wow was that what was going on lastnight at the bar i didnt know it was a pof party ,wait i wasnt even there i dont think .must have been an evil twin ,you know thoes darn gemini.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/6/2008 1:53:14 PM
Yep...still have plenty of NYE tix!

Glad so many had their eyes opened to Jacks...and realize it is sooo not "unsafe!" LOL

Russell....tell the evil twin to get his booty in gear...this chica wants to make it a movie night before she falls asleep!
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2008 5:19:50 PM
had an awesome time as always, great seeing old friends, and making new, and meeting certain ones have been wanting to..((Tasha ))....and I'm really gad that any misconceptions about Jacks has been cleared, it truly is a fun place to party..always looking forward to the next party wherever it may be

Kat- you should have reminded some of us you had the tickets, I totally forgot..
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/7/2008 7:42:35 AM
Hey Frank...I guess I shoulda tried to make another announcement about the tix, but totally forgot in all the fun I was having! LOL But I will also have them this Wed at the D'Vine Wines Meet & Greet if anyone needs them!

Tru...tell me you were joking, please...not funny!

Sheila...I know...am going nuts not being able to see the pics, but hey...I know how it goes. Heck, I am just getting ready to post some of the ones from the last Phoenix gig...finally! LOL

Bay...I knew I was forgetting the Satellite company...could not recall their names for the life of me since they were such last minute donations in which YOU nabbed up! LOL So...shout outs to A-1 Satellite!!!

Also, Shelly from Salon Visage goofed and thought the party was Saturday...she offered to allow me to print up a certificate but I had no way of doing so that late, so she will catch up with the next one! THANKS TO ALL DONORS/SPONSORS! And thanks to all who braved the mean streets of downtown, and chin upped to all the ferocious bikers and came and had a blast!

Truda...how are those nips today, girl?? LOL
 suepug1122
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/7/2008 9:54:05 AM
Can't wait to see the pics! I hate when I miss a good time!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 10:54:11 AM
well it was nice too meet anyone new that i met and sorry i didnt have time to meet anyone that i didnt meet , and Kat its not a stupid tat just look at it like this ill always remember you now no matter what
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/7/2008 11:28:33 AM
Russ AND Bay.....

Cannot figure out which one deserves it the most!!!!????

Nah...for sure, Russ....after all, pretty scary/sad if one needs to insert ink in their body parts to remember me!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 11:34:22 AM
^^^^^ ok well babe its not the only thing inserted into a body part of mine that will remind me of you.......lmfaorotf

but really i dont need thoes to rember you
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/7/2008 11:47:10 AM
OH......MY.....GAWD!!!!!!!!!!! You did NOT just say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 12:02:51 PM
^^^^^ no i didnt just say that i just posted that silly
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 12:17:19 PM
thanks bay. and actually dude i was looking forward to meeting you in person but hey i know how it goes and maybe next time. and its always fun to get the kitties wound up been doing it since i was but a pup.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/7/2008 1:10:20 PM
Dambit, Jai! My lovely co-hostess makes me look like a total tard! She remembers every single name of every single amazing person...and I cannot even recall one of the easiest business names!!!

My part of the quads are doing fine...little bit sore...hmmm...piercings too tight or too much showing the bad ass hardware off??
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/7/2008 4:11:20 PM
LMAO!!! NO YOU DID NOT, Bay...cause Miss Shellie already did!

Posting Mr. BadAss's new ink....come on and post some pics, someone!!!!!

edit to add....

OK...as hawt as I thought it was...my computer or the system does NOT want me to upload Randy's pics. Randy...I added you as a user...try it, hon!

HarleyKat~
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/7/2008 4:23:22 PM
Ummm.....my room is a corner room...so there is only ONE next to it...though there MIGHT be one below it...not one ABOVE it, either! ;O)

Sheesh...Bay trying to bank on his ticket and room increasing by insinuating they can drill holes in the walls and see some kitty tail????
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 4:34:17 PM
lmao Kitty tail, just had a thought for another tat
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 4:49:20 PM
I'm still waiting for the woman with nerve enough to get a tat of a mouses tail coming out of 'the kitty' .....lol.....
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 20
Posted: 12/7/2008 4:57:10 PM
Frank...that just is wrong in sooooo many ways, dude!!! Meoooooo.....ugh! LOL

Susie...ummm...I would tell you what makes me so special, but then I would have ta' kill ya'! Ummm...seriously, I think it was more of a "it's my thread" sorta thing! And the darn things would not even load for ME! LOL

Russell....if you DARE...I will soooo NEVER speak to you again!!!!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 8:03:10 PM
Bay your too cool you dont even know how much i could make off of that. i bet i could make enough to host one kick ass fish frenzie party.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/7/2008 8:17:25 PM
Ummm....I hate to burst your bubbles, boys...but not everyone is a sadist like the two of you...and not everyone would like to see Miss Kat with her panties in a wad, thank you!
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 8:23:46 PM

and not everyone would like to see Miss Kat with her panties in a wad, thank you!
who says???
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 8:26:43 PM
ok all joking aside fun is fun and all but i have to keep my coments to myself on the panties statement. sorry Kat.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/8/2008 5:08:17 AM
Jai baby...just post all that are within the rules, and if someone wants theirs deleted, we can do such. It is sooo much easier! LOL And, don't worry about names, hon...you at least took some pics!

I need my coffee before I comment back on all others!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Drink, Ink, & Wink Part IV AFTERMATH