Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Dancing Naked      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 XHTML
Msg: 1
Dancing NakedPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Dancing Naked

I was once contacted by a woman who said she thought we should dance naked. Of course I found this intriguing, though am a bit shy about stripping and doing that with a stranger.

She tried to explain her non-literal interpretation of "dancing naked", but the exact message is long gone from my computer and as it was rather abstract for me, is gone from my memory too.

What does "dance naked" mean to you, not-literally?

Is it a playful baring of your soul and inner self? or something else?

As far as the literal meaning, would you actually strip and dance in the nude with a total stranger?
 XHTML
Msg: 2
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 8:01:39 AM
To the delete-happy person(s) voting to delete this as"Troll post - attention seeking " I respectfully suggest you read and try to understand the message.

I don't need anyone one's attention. I asked a valid question.

Merry Christmas to you.
 pro-filer
Msg: 3
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 8:23:54 AM

To me, it would mean being free to express my playfullness and passion, without fear of being rejected.

As far as the literal meaning, would you actually strip and dance in the nude with a total stranger?

I can imagine a situation in which I might do just that.
 red_relaxed
Msg: 4
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 8:37:02 AM
To share the experience of “dancing naked” with another would mean for me, to be completely vulnerable physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Exposed in such a playful manner we would be truly accepting of one others scars, imperfections and share the beauty of who we really are without restrictions or judgment.
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 8:39:14 AM
a metaphor for being/ feeling free of inhibitions, kind of natural

OP still fighting delete mongers ?
 Wind Chimez
Msg: 6
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 8:44:28 AM
There is only one way to dance naked and that is unclothed unless I have been in the dark for years and not up to date with some lingo. I guess it can be interpreted by whoever is doing the asking so that it seems logical to you.

There are some that do naked things with strangers and some that do strange things when they are naked... seeing lots of cranks turning!!

Now , trying to figure who I can get for $10,000 to help me roast some chestnuts!!
Wondering if Rent a Husband is fully booked for the Xmas season...need some help to work the airbrush .
 Ticketoride
Msg: 7
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 10:39:11 AM

Foreplay.
Emoticon Foreplay --> ... but they are "In Peel", not naked ... lol

(Hold Ctrl, press F5 to start Things to make them Dance)
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 10:52:37 AM
^^^^ sheesh the things he knows, sooo impressed

so I learn foreplay is all aboutctrl .. thanks buddy, I'm soooo
does that have to do me F5 times or can it be more or less?
 Wind Chimez
Msg: 9
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 10:57:27 AM
Wonders if playing with the NumLock would be included in foreplay!!

How many times would it happen before your hand went Num or locked up and you had to call a professional?
 tweetiebird66
Msg: 10
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 11:28:22 AM
It means to dance between the sheets...horizontally...sheesh...

the banana dance...just make sure you don't have monkey butt before you do it and that your banana is not green...

Something tells me the OP missed the banana boat on that one
 XHTML
Msg: 11
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 11:46:30 AM
Thanks for some comments.

tweetie

It means to dance between the sheets...horizontally...sheesh...
Something tells me the OP missed the banana boat on that one

Sheesh indeed.

While "dancing naked" might have led to intimacy between the sheets I am confident this was not what the woman (non-local) meant.

With respect to missing boats, some journeys are not taken by choice, not by arriving late at the point of departure.
 tweetiebird66
Msg: 12
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 11:53:44 AM

With respect to missing boats, some journeys are not taken by choice, not by arriving late at the point of departure.

Better not to take the journey or to arrive too late than to get there too early
 SenileGranny
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 7:52:47 PM
The more formal the dress, the more rules there are to the dance. (Picture tuxedos and formal ball gowns...in your mind, listen to the music and watch the dance...the smiles are fake and the movements are stiff and ritualized)
The more casual you dress, the fewer the rules. (Picture blue jeans...in your mind as you listen and watch...you hear the "Yee Haw" and the laughing, don't you?)
Can't get more casual than naked. In this state you are the closest you'll ever get to total honesty and the original reason for dancing-To express joy and rejoice in being alive. No rules, no responses pre-determined by what is considered to be socially acceptable, no manners and rules of ettiquette that you 'have' to follow. Just you and what you are feeling at that exact moment.
 ForaktarU
Msg: 14
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 11:36:49 PM
There will be no dancing naked...i have issues.

Except in my own biff in my jacuzzi.....i am never naked.

Not at the beach.
Not during intercourse.
Not here...or there....not anywhere.

And if you ever get a rare glimps of myself exposed...in body or soul

you.......have just seen hell freeze over.

PS, i am the ultra prude....contrary to what my azz pic might convey
 Phuqd
Msg: 15
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/11/2008 11:46:22 PM
When I dance naked I do the helicopter.
 Merrylass
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/12/2008 12:16:56 AM
I'd just figure the person wants to do the horizontal mambo.
 FunnyAndSweet48
Msg: 17
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/12/2008 1:55:47 AM
Dancing Naked =

1. Start by
2. Crank up dance music on stereo
3. Strip all clothing off
4. Climb on top of coffee table, chair, ladder or whatever is available
5. Shake what your mama & daddy gave ya.

Who needs metaphors? Just keepin' it simple & straight-forward.
 Wild Sweet and Cool
Msg: 18
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/12/2008 7:40:32 AM
Dream on! lol tell you what change religions kill an infidel then you'll get 74 (?) virgins that can dance naked all day long in Paradise (lol)
 energy08
Msg: 19
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/12/2008 8:22:18 PM
Some religions,particularly those that are earth based involve dancing naked,or for that matter it can also be used as a kind of mating dance,or mating ritual.Body paints,natural fire,or moon light enhance the experience as well.
Could she have been referring to this????
It can be quite an experience ,very sensual.
 XHTML
Msg: 20
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/13/2008 12:37:28 PM
I just received this from a non-POF friend.

If you ever get the sudden urge to run around naked, you should sniff some Windex first.

It'll keep you from streaking.

How timely.
 n-r-gizer bunny
Msg: 21
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/13/2008 12:40:05 PM

If you ever get the sudden urge to run around naked, you should sniff some Windex first.

It'll keep you from streaking.

Thanks for sharing that Tyeee. I loved it!
 tornado1
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/13/2008 4:45:40 PM
Hmmm.......she may have meant dancing between the sheets, on the other hand, if you've never tried dancing naked, don't knock it til you've tried it. As someone else mentioned, it can be very sensual, but you have to be very comfortable with your own body to truly enjoy it.
 Montevideo
Msg: 23
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/13/2008 5:02:00 PM
I had no idea its that hard to figure out
 Seren_dipity
Msg: 24
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:36:06 AM
on that rare occasion when one is totally in sync, on the dance floor, as to be responsive to every slight movement of the lead while at the same time, being unable to anticipate what is coming next---to be in that space, where his heart is his self expression immersed in the music-----responding together in a soulful embrace is- dancing naked. dancing with one's clothes off---or the above, foreplay for sure---much more exciting the first way
 KatBallou
Msg: 25
Dancing Naked
Posted: 12/15/2008 5:00:38 PM
Dancing Naked to me would mean "dancing naked"...lol

But in the confort of some privacy with your ultimate partner, nice slow music, lights dim, skin to skin... cheek to cheek....

but of course not on the first date... or second...lol When the two find the most confortable time to do so... I am in for it.

... dancing cheek to cheek
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Dancing Naked