Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Crushin on my coworker but now freaked out!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 2
Crushin on my coworker but now freaked out!Page 1 of 1    
Maybe he's bored, but who knows. What is more important, being attracted or not being creeped out?

when you decide that, then take action. If its the latter, change your number or tell him to not text. but if you want to get over his attractiveness, always think of his creepiness.
 dannyr0697
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Crushin on my coworker but now freaked out!
Posted: 12/11/2008 4:39:15 PM

Thanks, haha. Yeah, I need to just stay away. He's a weirdo freak. But now it'll be very awkard seeing him around at work. -_-

He may NOT be a wierdo freak. He may just be excited about the possibilities with you, a young, inexperiounced, cute, possible virgin. This might make him say stupid ,inappropriete things. You said that he was a compasionate, kind man, so give him the benefit of the doubt, or at least, text him about how uncomfortable he makes you with his texts. Hell, ask him NOT to text things like that to you. If he continues, at this point, he is a wierdo freak and you should move on.
As far as work goes, just continue the high 5's or not. Easy when you break it down.

L8TR
 curlygrl
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/11/2008 5:05:25 PM
Yay!!!! ^^^^^ Listen to this man^^^^^ listen to this man^^^^^^listen to
this man!!!

I agree- he just could be really as scared of you as you are with him- he
is attracted to you also but just keeps chewing on his shoe with you.

Talk to him seriously. TELL HIM the sex stuff he has said in the
past has made you unconfortable BUT you would kind of like
to see what can happen between the two of you. You do too.

He is compassionate (with your father) and loving (caring that you may
be stuck in a rut and hoping to help you out).
Believe me he probably does KNOW you are a little creeped out and
does not know how to rewind the situation.

Talk to him- not us. See what happens. He did nothing innapropriate at
work for you to jepordize HIS job - your letting your fear get in the way.

I never ever advocate dating someone you work with but here I am going
to step over the line.
 Riverkilt
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2008 9:16:07 PM
What he's doing is called "trolling." He's tossing out the bait to see if you'll hit on it.

Adults that are sexual with each other talk about it in a straightforward way first and chose to be sexual from attraction rather than some sales pitch or ad slogan.

If he was attracted to you he'd say so. Maybe even have asked if he could hold your hand before he did.

While you are attracted to him he seems to see you as "meat."

Why not ask his family about him as long as you're talking to them?

Don't listen to what he says, watch what he does.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Crushin on my coworker but now freaked out!