Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > Plenty of Fish Christmas Party Pictures Legion Club, Dec 13,2008      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 numlet
Msg: 1
Plenty of Fish Christmas Party Pictures Legion Club, Dec 13,2008Page 1 of 1    
Hey Gang: I don't now about you but I had myself a Merry Little Christmas Party, although the numbers were down it seemed that most if not all had a very good time.
I, again, want to express my gratatude to all the ones that helped decorate, my co hosts and of course to all that attended that made this a special party. We had about 6o that signed in. Thanks Everyone. We now have This Christmas party behind us but Christmas is still coming so Merry Christmas from all of Us to You and Yours.
I hope we can all work together to make the New Years Celebration the greatest yet and pack the Legion Club to Start 2009 off with a Bang. Thanks to Jan, Warren and the staff of the Legion for making all the Plenty of Fish feel more than welcome, YOU made US fell special. We look forware to The New Years Celebration.
May God Bless each and every one of you during this Holiday Season and throughout the coming New Year. You Are Just Special:::::::: Chuck and Gang

I will post the pictures this evening when I get home.

Host and Co Host

numlet
Msg: 2
Plenty of Fish Christmas Party Pictures Legion Club, Dec 13,2008
Posted: 12/14/2008 8:17:21 PM
Hey Lynn and Loupie, thanks for the kudos but it just couldn't have happened without you and the reat that helped so much. We will work harder if you guys are willing so we can have an even more exciting New Years Party.
I am sorry we didn't get more pictures with Santa, The professional photographer thing just didn't work. Thanks Dan for being a good Santa. Maybe we can dress someone up like Uncle Sam, also someone for the Grim Reaper and Baby New Year. That should make for some interesting pictures. I appreciate all the help from everyone and all the ones that attended. Now Lets Think New Years at The Legion on the 31st of December. Chuck Thanks
 numlet
Msg: 3
Plenty of Fish Christmas Party Pictures Legion Club, Dec 13,2008
Posted: 12/16/2008 2:10:38 PM
Hey Lynn, Thanks again for all your work on the party decorations. If you would send me an email in my private mail, I need to talk to you about the upcoming party. I am glad you enjoyed the Christmas Party, Plenty of Fish needs more members like you . Thanks again Chuck
Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > Plenty of Fish Christmas Party Pictures Legion Club, Dec 13,2008