Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Lost and Found in Kansas City!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 d_a_m
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Lost and Found in Kansas City!Page 1 of 1    
Has anyone met a person at a POF event and then can not find them on the site? Does this drive anyone else nuts like it is me? Maybe we ought to have a missing person's forum, for those of us who can't remember profiles names.... darn! I do have a first name and a picture but stupid me didn't right down his POF name and I told him I would contact him.... Anyone else in this boat?
 d_a_m
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Lost and Found in Kansas City!
Posted: 12/14/2008 6:25:33 PM
Well h_ll, this one is no dud.. crap... he comes to the monthlies since I have seen him twice... I am inpatient.. want to see him now!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:32:47 PM
If it's a green linked event try checking the sign-up list. He could be there!
 arwen52
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2008 4:24:02 PM
You aren't supposed to reveal people's identities in the forums, but email some of your friends personally and ask if they know him. Particularly ask other regulars, anyone you saw talking to him. Good luck.
 d_a_m
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2008 5:23:42 PM
Done all that.... but it is Christmas ...... so he mite be busy!
 d_a_m
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 6:10:39 PM
Found Him.....
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/13/2009 10:30:01 AM
congrats!

I had a guy I met NYE2007 and told me he would find me on the site..and he did, I about fell outta my chair when he emailed me and asked if I was wearing a red shirt and black jeans that night!! I was like, wow, now that's good....but it had a quick ending..he ended up being my cousin, even if way down the line..I'm sure it would have made interesting conversation amongst our families
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Lost and Found in Kansas City!