Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Nashville.....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kimi1121
Msg: 23
Nashville.....Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Hey Smarty its BAMA, would love to help you get a POF gathering. Think their are some cool people on here just nothing is ever put together HOLLA !!! And welcome to TN!!! Get in touch I'll take u around some places. I didnt say much on the other chat but THOSE are NUTS and the less they know the better off you are !!! Keep Smilin!!!
 HarleyRider243
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Nashville.....
Posted: 1/5/2009 11:24:07 AM
Hey Smarty,
Something tells me that if a get together is set up that they will come to it. I'm surprised it hasn't been all ready done. Needless to say some it seems makes posts for attention. But any way its not worth giving a select few that attention. It's good to see someone that has good ideas. We will be waiting for the date and place.
 maples01
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Nashville.....
Posted: 1/5/2009 1:25:47 PM
I may roll on down that way if there is one, and I can get around, I usually avoid Nashville due to traffic, parking, etc.
Opryland Hotel has an awesome setup before Christmas, it's a wonder to see, I don't know what else they do that's seasonal.
 maples01
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Nashville.....
Posted: 1/7/2009 2:28:40 PM

Ya, change it, so a old bald guy like me, can email you

That's funny right there.
 NASH58
Msg: 33
Nashville.....
Posted: 3/9/2010 8:25:43 AM
Blueeyes wish someone would start a meet great in Nashville i will help Nashville is so hard to meet anyone of any place i have been and i have been in $# states as a sales rep Tom
 NASH58
Msg: 34
Nashville.....
Posted: 3/22/2010 8:11:28 AM
blueeyes we need something going in Nashville for single people to ,eet somewhere every month would be good
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Nashville.....