Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > If you had the perfect partner how often would you want sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 texastomich
Msg: 6
If you had the perfect partner how often would you want sex?Page 1 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Couple times a day if it was good....the more the better
 phishkev
Msg: 7
view profile
History
If you had the perfect partner how often would you want sex?
Posted: 12/15/2008 2:10:26 PM
Whenever we felt like it (notice the "WE) Sometimes one isn't up to it (no puns, please...) But, if it's many times, once a day or whatever-it's heaven to me!!! There are NO limits!!!
 flcntrygirl80
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 2:29:09 PM
Personally, when I am with the "perfect" person, I want it a lot. wake up sex, after work sex, after dinner sex, shower sex, bedtime sex, and at least once in the middle of the night. and Lord help us if we are off work and can spend the whole day home alone. It would be a clothes free and sex filled day, with breaks to eat, hydrate, use the facilities, and rest (but cuddle while resting). What can I say, sex with the right person turns me into a nympho. Some have said I need , others have said .
 blondi75
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 3:25:19 PM
At least once a day!!!!
 whytwater
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/15/2008 3:40:52 PM
Wait. Lemme get this. You're offering all the time in the world with a willing, wonderful partner??!!
Where the hell ARE you? Lol. If you have that kinda power, we need to meet.

OK. We'd need to eat (eating raises my pulse), and excrete. Oh, naps. The rest of my time is, apparently, free!

In an effort to be somewhat serious, I'm one of those people who is greatly stimulated by another's desire for me. Bring that, and there are no limits.
 Miss W
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/15/2008 3:53:46 PM
As often as we both want.
 Blumajik
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 3:57:23 PM
Okay the key word here for me would have to be "perfect." The perfect partner sexually would be a man that actually took his time to please me. That would also include a man that was secure enough with himself to know that for me to be satisfied does not mean that i would necessarily have to climax every time we had sex. So if all this were in place I would have to say that I would probably want sex every day! Well you know how it is in the beginning....and then it seems to trickle down after that. But to have a man that truly loved me and I him and that took the time to get to know what i liked sexually and of course i would take the time to know what he liked would be absolutely incredible!
 Flaccid P. Nuss
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/15/2008 3:59:04 PM
Isn't it nice to be with someone whose drive is in sync with yours ? Or at least be with someone whose drive is at least close ?

And be on the same page with what you enjoy doing in the bedroom to boot ?

I like varaiety and quality, so it would never always be the same repetition. I actually like to take a break sometimes so that when you do have sex again the orgasm is that much more intense. Apple pie is great , not comparing it to sex, but the less often you eat it the more you appreciate it.
 Leeanne
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 4:02:11 PM
As often as humanly possible!!! It's such a treat when you love someone and to have that desire each and every time you look at them!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 4:18:18 PM
When the ex and I were first married it was 3 times a day, pretty much daily. Right now I'd be happy with once or twice a day... more on weekends when the kids weren't around.. hehehe..
 Nairobi_Jones
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 4:30:58 PM
Damn, I love sex. I'd have it as much as I could. With that said, sex is (usually) more than just sex with me. It can be so spiritual with the right person. It is one way I express my love. I have so much I want to explore with the right woman, I am going crazy waiting for the right woman to come along. Sigh......But, yeah--all the time. Every day is possible, with more than once at times. Entire days spent on it also. OK, I've gotta wake up now and get on with life, lol.
 Flaccid P. Nuss
Msg: 26
Posted: 12/15/2008 4:34:21 PM
Here's a fun thing for the guys to try - it's not easy but well worth it :

The next time you have morning sex on a day you will spend it with your SO - do NOT come.

Then go out and try to concentrate on anything but how you can't wait to get back home and finish what you started. She will enjoy it too ( cuz every chance you get you will be taking her aside and kissing and fondling her passionately in the meantime ).

You're welcome.
 sunkist76
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 4:36:43 PM
i'm good with 3-4 times a week.
 MsMicki
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 7:57:47 PM
The better I get it......the more I want it.....
So as often as humanly possible!
 catkin2007
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/15/2008 8:12:39 PM
If I had the perfect partner, I wouldn't be figuring out when or how often as it would naturally be happening anyway... we'd be so busy having great "perfect" time together, I wouldn't need to know anyway... its perfect!!!

Daily at least.
 flcntrygirl80
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2008 12:11:22 PM
Amen MsMicki! I feel the same way...................................................................
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 35
Posted: 12/16/2008 12:23:41 PM

Every waking moment. (I probably couldn't, but I'd want to.)

Two would be a minimum, but really I picture four times: morning, after work, bedtime, middle of the night. Five times if we could manage it on lunch break. Six times on days off. Hey I'm entitled--it's a fantasy, right? Perfect partner, willing, wonderful, time permitting--yup, fantasy

When I was your age, I would have been able to live up to that and more... Ah youth. (I think I could handle the minimum still.) Find yourself an athletic geek.
 wdriver
Msg: 40
Posted: 12/16/2008 8:24:19 PM
As often as possible. Especially in the morning. Morning sex can be so good! Blue steel, 200 psi.
 haywiresue
Msg: 42
Posted: 12/16/2008 9:44:15 PM
No such thing as a perfect partner, but in a really good relationship it would be as often as possible. In my last marriage we did not provide enough "us" time and that was one of the reasons why we grew apart. I think if 2 people are cultivating their relationship and making it a priority in their lives, any time together can be or lead to intimacy. Personally I like a weekend away with a lot of time being spent together in bed. Nothing like intimacy that is not rushed or affected by a time line and spending the time together with just each other on your minds, and the only concern is mutual satisfaction while you enjoy each other. Yummy!
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2008 9:46:26 PM
As much as possible! I have a high sex drive though. At least 7x a week!
 Green Eyes In Florida
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2008 10:22:07 PM
First of all, there is NO such thing as a "perfect partner" as well, there is NO such thing as a "perfect world"; however, with that being said, I would say that it should be a mutual agreement.
Sometimes one partner MIGHT be coaxed into making love (as I PREFER to call it) and NOT really want to because they are tired or simply, "NOT in the mood", but if I am TOTALLY into my lover, I would want to make love to them often. I felt that way about someone that I was in a "long term" relationship with.
Timing is everything too, but if you are both willing, whether spontaneous or not, it can be magical. Oooh la la....just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine!
 merza
Msg: 45
If you had the perfect partner how often would you want sex? i
Posted: 12/17/2008 12:24:47 AM
The most absolute perfect partner i would have to say very easily twice a day and if by chance we meet through-out the day a three times, but prob not on sundays, i would have to rest up..
 angelmanV
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/17/2008 1:59:27 AM
Well that depends on you definition of sex. I think that when you get to a certain age, like my age for example, (in my fifties) I want sex every single day for hours. I love giving my woman a long, slow erotic massage while I talk to her about how attractive she is.

(I believe we are what we project)

I am not into procreative sex, which means that I wish to practice the exact opposite. That means that the man gets someone one derful! Something he wasn't born with. With perhaps the aid of certain herbs, breathing techniques and mental concentration, he can retain his semen and experience the female orgasm over and over.

I believe there is a growing interest in Tantric sex and this I hope will save humanity from over population and diaper shortages. Plus, if most couples use their massage table more than their TV, Im sure we would live longer and have less stress.

Anyone interested in tantra can go to a website where I saved the explanation of a Holistic Doctor about Tantra.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/4124/tantra.html

This is no ordinary sex

Welcome to the 21st century!
 whytwater
Msg: 47
Posted: 12/17/2008 3:09:47 AM

As often as he could get it up.

You get it up, not him, unless he is autoerotic. If you take a few steps in this direction, you're over halfway to perfect.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 52
Posted: 12/17/2008 2:58:25 PM
As often as was physically possible without impacting our ability to put a roof over our heads. Oh to put it to the test someday!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > If you had the perfect partner how often would you want sex?