Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Just for fun: POF Archetypes      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dharmadude
Msg: 1
Just for fun: POF ArchetypesPage 1 of 1    
I was reading a post in the forums (the author will remain anonymous) and the poster claimed that there are 4 POF archetypes. I did not see myself in any of the archetypes and was a little disappointed. I think their list was incomplete. I was hoping to find out other fishes point of view on this. I thought it was incredibly amusing to hear another student of humanity’s anthropological assessment. Perhaps together, we can come up with the definitive list. This could be fun if we keep it light hearted. I am dying to hear yours. Have fun.
 dharmadude
Msg: 2
Just for fun: POF Archetypes
Posted: 12/22/2008 2:51:21 PM
OK, I guess I will start since I am not getting any takers. Here is an archetype:

High Priestess of the Ether: The High Priestess is a Shaman who’s accumulated wisdom is a sought after gift. Her profile is adorned with totems of the ethernet illuminati. She is watchful and compassionate, taking care to post only truth. Her humor is transcendent. Her insights are manna for the soul of her devotees who crowd the cathedral of her Favorites List Internet Church. She inspires frequent forum flyers to strive for a state of elevated consciousness.

Irespire
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/22/2008 10:38:06 PM
.....this thread should be trashed due to lack of humor
 majordudage
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/24/2008 1:47:30 PM
actually i like that..i posted "not all im users are abusers" a while ago and thought i was hilarious and was gonged on day 2 i think some peoople cannot laugh at themselves...so here is an archetype-----Fun loving woman needs clickeee
i love to have fun but there needs to be a spark--(some might call me picky) but all i want is someone with an executive position a lexus...handsome as hell great in bed and financially solvent with no guilt issues or baggages (is that too much to ask sheesh)
 canoist
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/24/2008 2:45:40 PM
The "I can't get no emails whiner"
This whiner has blurry and poorly lighted pics of himself in the bathroom mirror. He actually DOES live in the basement at his mom's, and spends his days surfing and playing MMPOGs when he should be out getting a job. While English is his first language (his second being belching) he is incapable of constructing a written sentence of more than three words. "hi how r u?" In spite of all this, he cannot figure out why all the hottest girls aren't breaking down his door to get him.
 Irespire
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/25/2008 4:20:50 PM
i cant get no emails man
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Just for fun: POF Archetypes