Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Jan 16 & 17, Sidepockets - Olathe      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Admiral Mac
Msg: 1
Jan 16 & 17, Sidepockets - OlathePage 1 of 1    
The Band "Charlie and the Stingrays" will be back at the olathe Sidepockets on Friday, Jan 16 and Saturday, Jan 17 2009. They are a great Rock & Roll cover band that has been around a long time and has quite a following. I will probably be going friday night but if anyone is interested in going saturday night they should post it here as others may want to come. I can't create a Party Thread so this will have to do for now. Additional information can be found on the following websites.
www.sidepockets.com
www.charlieandthestingrays.com
 Admiral Mac
Msg: 2
Jan 16 & 17, Sidepockets - Olathe
Posted: 12/29/2008 6:01:25 PM
Well I have had a couple people tell me they will be there. Guess I will try to get this moved to the Events Thread.
 Admiral Mac
Msg: 3
Jan 16 & 17, Sidepockets - Olathe
Posted: 1/3/2009 8:07:13 AM
This is now posted as an event in the KANSAS events forum.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Jan 16 & 17, Sidepockets - Olathe