Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > how can i tell she likes me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mattypriz
Msg: 1
how can i tell she likes mePage 1 of 1    
okay ive got a pretty good one here. ive known this girl for a long time basically ive known her whole family brothers parents etc. everytime i see this girl we hug each other then begin to talk . ive noticed that she only does this to me no one else. and i wondered if this was a hint that she likes me?
another thing is that i finally asked her out just a couple days ago and she emailed me asking me where we are gonna have lunch so i told her . on her replys that she sent me from the original message she puts lol either in front of the message or in the ending. is this another clue that she might like me or do girls do this regularly?
 mattypriz
Msg: 2
how can i tell she likes me
Posted: 12/31/2008 10:06:08 AM
hey thank you zombie chik and the rest of you to answer some questions yes its a lunch date. another thing is there are other guys that she has known longer than me and she doesnt hug them. and third i have asked her out to basically be mine she has told me if things go good for lunch than well go from there so hopefully things will go good
 mysteriosa
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2008 10:07:59 PM
If you've asked her out on a date and she knows it's a date and not just a meet up with a friend, then that's a good sign that she likes you. If she's been a friend for a while and now you've asked her out, then that would be about the time she'd make it clear it was a just friends situation if she didn't feel the same way about you. One can fudge these things only for so long. She can treat you as a friend as long as you are just a friend, but when you ask her out on a date that's a whole different story. That's crunch time. It looks like she likes you.
 mattypriz
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:32:18 PM
hey everyone thank you for the responses that all of you sent me i wanted to update you on what happened after the date, well after discussion and all she admitted to me that she wasnt interested in a relationship or even dating a guy like me. she said she still would like to be friends but nothing more and after all that was said it got even harder a couple days later i saw her and she didnt even come near me or even say hi to me which made me kinda hurt in a way so now i guess im back on the dating scene which if my luck i wont find anyone again
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > how can i tell she likes me