Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 totoman
Msg: 1
Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Seriously, do most women think that a nice guy is nice but that the sex probably will be lousy? Or do they even think of this? My experience would suggest that while gals talk a big game about nice guys, end the end they always go with the bad guy. Or at least most of them do.
 compleat_man
Msg: 2
Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?
Posted: 1/3/2009 11:39:20 AM

Besides-most guys that talk a big game are just that-talk.

IME & IMO, that applies to women as well..

I believe the old saying:" Those who do most of the talking, don't do as much of the doing"..

action talks, and BS walks..
 kpooks
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2009 12:23:19 PM
Because a nice guy doesn't have that dark side, that aggressive killer instinct, whatever you want to call it, that makes him a stallion in the sack. Or maybe it does-! It's necessary to freely let loose that dark beast (if it's even in you) at times, just to show her you're interesting. Get involved with an aggressive sport or activity that shows her that you enjoy taking pleasure in the attack.
 Mary Poppinz
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/3/2009 12:42:36 PM
Some women are attracted to "bad boys",but this has nothing to do with
their skills in the sac,or lack there of.

Bad boys represent the guy we would all like to reform,a challenge.

Bad boys are intriguing........for about 10 minutes.

I like a good man,and as for skills in the bedroom,all that can be improved
with a little bit of practice.

If you are a good guy,then be proud of it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2009 12:50:11 PM
No.....we think bad lovers are bad in bed.

I've had bad boys that were lousy in bed.
I've had nice guys that rocked my world.

Have never assumed either would be or not be....
I find out for myself the old fashioned way.....by taking them to bed!
 Leeanne
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2009 3:35:03 PM
I like to think I have always had sex with 'nice guys' - some just may have had a different directive! I mean - no matter who you have sex with you must definitely think they are at least nice - or ya wouldn't screw them!!!
 My I
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/3/2009 3:42:28 PM

Most nice guys will do what I tell them. Some bad boys don't listen very well.................After all, some of the things I tell nice guys to do are pretty forceful, and they handle them just fine.

Your just proving that nice guys are also the smarter of the two.

I'm not a bad guy, in the least bit. I am smart, though

**shows off my "Lion King" boxers**
 totoman
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/3/2009 5:00:20 PM
I'm not worrying. And this didn't just happen to me. But it has been a question I've always been a little curious about. This seems like a good place to ask those questions. ;)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2009 5:03:28 PM

We think nice guys are just dandy in bed. It's the nice ones that surprise you by being dirty filthy animals. rawr.

And when all else fails, cowgirl him until you're satisfied.

I knew I liked you for some reason!!!

I married a nice guy after a string of bad boy affairs. Someone else said it already... the attraction of a bad boy fades really quick. I prefer to be respected and treated well.

Give me a nice guy who's corruptible or at least trainable in the bedroom, and I'll be a very happy girl. Helps if he's been previously corrupted/trained... hehehe..
 DAVE632
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2009 5:17:17 PM

... Helps if he's been previously corrupted ...

Or is a nice guy with an imagination that is evil incarnate in the sack ...

Oh you know what I mean. Maybe not actually EVIL but weird enough that everytime you turn around (so to speak) there's that, "Whoa ...wha where'd THAT come from ... ughhhh.......WHEEEEEEE!!!!"

kpooks
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2009 6:18:06 PM
So it seems women like nice BUT TRAINABLE guys. Happy to be one of them LOL. I love a woman who tells me exactly what she wants from me, and exactly how to do it.
 My I
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/4/2009 7:31:40 AM

So it seems women like nice BUT TRAINABLE guys. Happy to be one of them LOL. I love a woman who tells me exactly what she wants from me, and exactly how to do it.

Domination and submission can be sooooo fun. I usually make an effort to "spice up" her requests.... that's usually good for a few more moans.

This whole bad guy/nice guy thing is just a fallacy as far as I am concerned. I think you are either a good lover or you're not.
 DDay555
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2009 9:19:29 AM
Nah.... When they beg you to stop, that's when you know you're good...

What she said:

We think nice guys are just dandy in bed. It's the nice ones that surprise you by being dirty filthy animals. rawr.

And when all else fails, cowgirl him until you're satisfied.

rdcnorm
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/4/2009 9:30:12 AM
Because of my split personality,, I'm able to do both, good boy ...... bad boy
It's when a woman comes back, its a sure sign, you were good, in a very naughty way,,

or it could be,, she might say,, hell this guy just needs a second chance to prove himself,,,,, either way, she is back,,, LOL..
 rdcnorm
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/4/2009 10:03:12 AM
mes 33^^^ or is it bad boys, don't need to worry about it,, we just act and do,, therefore some woman are just compelled to participate, with out thinking, but rather through their woman instincts,,

in my opinion,,,
one of the best parts of sex, is when no thinking is involved, sex just flows naturally
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/4/2009 10:23:46 AM
Kind of hard to when every man I've bedded was a nice guy. I tend to not wanna bed a$$holes... call me crazy.

MelloDLyn
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2009 10:28:05 AM
Why would that be true? Why does nice guy equal bad sex? Bad guy could equal bad sex! Maybe we go with the bad boyz because they are more fun! I never seem to meet any fun men that are what I call good men. They act old and want to sit on the couch and watch tv. They don't like to go to clubs. The bad boyz are usually up for almost anything u can think of. It isn't so much women look for bad boyz but the bad boyz are down for anything and they are exciting and fun. I noticed this in the guys I have dated. Maybe bad boyz are more open sexually but really any guy can be that way.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/4/2009 2:58:40 PM
So BAD personality = more?
 rdcnorm
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/4/2009 3:02:15 PM

Deep down the nice guys are the most naughty because they repress their real emotions.

Are you say, nice guys lack confidence?? the fear of expressing who they are outside the bed room..

Now I'm not sure, but from my experience the bad boy outside the bed room is very attractive to most if not to all the woman that I have known,, matter of fact, it makes some woman wet, they feel the warm an fuzzy in side,, yum yum.. Remember the bad boy dose not have to be disrespectful, or rude and crude, it a matter of knowing what we like,, or better said knowing who we are with out repressing anything..including our emotions,,
Bad boys have the ability to show there kind and gentle side, while at the same time show an aggressive behavior, it's not by design, but rather a well defined personality. Failure doesn't scare us/me, but rather that is what is so challenging as it is rewarding as well. This has just been through my experience,, a woman wants/needs to feel secure outside the bed room, that in turn compels some woman go for the positive bad boy,, because they are confident his attitude will be transferred to the bed room as well..

This has just been my experience as a good //bad boy,, ..with out regrets,,
 totoman
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/4/2009 3:08:11 PM
I couldn't agree with you more Incuubus
 dragonrider1776
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/4/2009 6:55:17 PM
TAKE ME....TAKE ME......I'M A NICE GUY...........

DRAGONRIDER
 totoman
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/20/2009 1:32:55 PM
Interesting conversation. It was great to get everyone's feedback.
 roseyn
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/26/2009 9:53:04 PM

1. There is no suck thing as a "nice guy" or "bad guy". Complete myth.
2. A label has nothing to do with how someone is in bed.
 majyk1
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:58:41 AM
If he sucks in bed then he just sucks... doesnt matter if hes a "nice guy" or not. DUH
 TragicallyHip
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/27/2009 5:20:46 AM

As I told my ex I want a polite man-not polite sex. He told me he respected me, I told him I was going to need to respect me a little less. Once was able to get that out of the way-look out! I guess very similar to the saying about a guy wanting a lady on the street and a freak between the sheets.

I agree with jchich515. Thing is, sometimes a "nice guy" can come across as passive. And for some women, passive is a turnoff. I feel for guys on this, I really do. They need to walk that fine line between establishing trust and making the woman feel "safe" and keeping the sexual tension alive by sending out the "I-wanna-take-you-right-here-right-now" vibe.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?