Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > HELP, wont send any messages      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 igottogetoffofhere
Msg: 6
view profile
History
HELP, wont send any messagesPage 1 of 1    
ihi i'm having the same problem. i can receive but i can not send anything or to anyone. i need help. please.
 JvrodZ
Msg: 9
view profile
History
HELP, wont send any messages
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:37:35 PM
I have had these two issues occur:
1. Message not being sent. Not showing up in the message sent log.
2. Being log off while sending message.

Recently if you have noticed the subject box is defaulting with thet user name of the intended recipient.
What I was doing was replacing the name with my own subject words.

When my messages didnt go through I decided to toubleshoot as to why.

One of the things I tried was to leave the subject box with the default recipient name and that worked for me. Dont know why it worked but it would be worth testing out.

Good luck!
 vm1943
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2012 10:16:32 AM
hello why wont it let me open to chat the persion:modhammer:
 John.T88
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2012 11:19:25 PM
I received mail telling me I have new messages, but when I went to my inbox it shows no new messages. I paid good money for this, and its seems like there are already bugs in the system. How do I read messages that were sent to me?
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > HELP, wont send any messages