Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Does Love have a sell by date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Write Time
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Does Love have a sell by date?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I don't think we lose the ability; we just gain more filters.

I'm hoping that means when it finally happens, it's all the more special. But this is just a working theory right now -- I've not proven it!
 Box_Turtle
Msg: 11
Does Love have a sell by date?
Posted: 1/14/2009 7:11:57 PM
That's like does God have a sell by date? Like God Love is timeless. I endures time, space, life, death. It never ends. It might change as our bodies get older but it never dies. If you can find the person that you can love forever and not settle for sex or the other trapings of life then you will be blessed with a true enduring love. I think people that can endure the challenges of life and still be committed to one another and have a happy life together are the true definition of love. You might end up kissing a lot of frogs before the toad hops by. Maybe it is your prince/princess.
 Box_Turtle
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:39:42 PM
as long as it doesn't say Caution! Wide Load! Or does my ass make these pants look small? Or Exit Only! Or Beware Of log jams.
 Box_Turtle
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/16/2009 10:05:08 AM
I was talking about a tattoo. Or is that tattoo's not to get. Enjoy your body it's the only one your going to get . You don't really need tattoos. I have enough scars to remind me of things that happend. Also my brain is tattooed with memories. Besides i havn't seen your bum to know its shape. And i thought you were a comic. extend that comic veiw to your fingers. We still love you just the way you are .
 Box_Turtle
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/16/2009 11:42:04 PM
Maybe someday. But not likely.
 thumperitis
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/9/2009 10:02:35 AM
I'm much older than I used to be!!!! I believe I can still fall in love just as well as when I was younger. I still have so much love to give..more so since I have experienced so much in life. It's just that I have higher standards now. I've been hurt and mistreated and am more cautious. But I know I can still find the spark, the attraction, the new feeling of falling in love and letting it grow stronger and stronger. It may get a little harder when you are older because beauty can decrease with age...so my advise is to look deep into ones heart and mind to find that spark instead of focusing mainly on attraction.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Does Love have a sell by date?