Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Things you dislike but can't live without?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SAguy_06
Msg: 5
Things you dislike but can't live without?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Dear HummerMe,

I didnt quite undersand your post, so I went to Google and typed in "Jibberish", and Wiki gave me an explanation...I Love Wiki.
 designingwoman
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Things you dislike but can't live without?
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:20:21 PM
I can't stand banks and their special breaks for the rich (such as higher interest rates on money market accounts for people with over 100K) while they screw the poor by charging fees for going below the minimum balance As much as I hate the banking industry, it's safer to keep my money in the bank, and better to write checks to pay my bills.

Although on the bright side, I have to say that the people who work at the local bank branches are good eggs and aren't the ones who write the rules about special breaks for the rich. I like the tellers and branch managers. for them!!
 SAguy_06
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:33:18 PM
Ultimately, Its the Chinese Peolple that are responsible for their own Freedom,
There are A billion Chinese people, If they want Freedom, Who could deny them.

When the People are ready...No one will be able to stop them. Not the The Revolutionary Party, 中華革命黨, The U N, not Google. But they Have to want It.
 daynadaze
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2009 9:03:21 PM
Bodily function
 FL CO
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 10:49:22 AM
McDonalds. Its not that I'm a fast food junky. Its just one of the few places in my town to get a quick bite to eat. I still try not to eat there though, because I don't care for their stance on various politcal matters. Same with Levi jeans and Hallmark. I'll only buy hallmark if I obsolutely can't find another card that I like from someone else
 Musique08
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2009 3:52:14 PM
Facebook. I dislike it because it reminds me that I'm not popular. I'm just on it for games and stuff really, so I find it fun sometimes, and that's why I "can't live without it".

The internet... sometimes. Yeah I do like it in some ways, but sometimes I spend time on when I'd rather do other things (and sometimes I do, of course!), it can be a bit of an addiction, BUT some people are way worse than me though, some people are just obsessed with screens whether it be computer and/or TV and DON'T always want to do anything else. There's a lot of life that DOESN'T involve them, y'know!

There may be other things too, it's an interesting topic.

Love/Hate, I guess. A complicated thing!
 junipermoon
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2009 4:15:00 PM

I was homicidal and actually got chest pains ( from withdrawal)..
Then when I got back on it all was right with the world.. *bliss*

truly frightening!

personally, i can't stand penn state university. the students get dumber and more violent while the university gets wealthier.

however, i work for a law firm and guess who their biggest client is? yepper!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Things you dislike but can't live without?