Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Truckin'      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ichi-bon
Msg: 5
Truckin'Page 1 of 1    
Maybe some of of women have had our first real taste of trucker's...and found him to be the "pit" of what the trucker stories are made of. ( my first experience after widowhood.........and believed all the lies he threw at me.)

But on the better side...I was married to a trucker for nine years and he was a faithful, honest man.

I RESPECT all of you and know one bad one doesn't make them all bad!
KEEP ON TRUCKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Bigrockinguy
Msg: 6
Truckin'
Posted: 3/21/2009 6:35:24 PM
Onya mate....ive always had a dream to drive a rig around oz,always sussing them out on the road.But can see what you say about pencil pushers and idiots on the roads to with no idea about lifestyle,and how to drive heavy vechiles period.I dont drive a truck,but buses,and is the same in many ways.
People have said its a brain dead job and anyone can do it......so why dont they give it a go.
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Truckin'