Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Semen & Vaginal Secretions And The Way They Taste      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wylie_Coyote
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Semen & Vaginal Secretions And The Way They TastePage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Sweet isn't a word that comes to mind in my experience with women. And really, who hasn't had a taste of their own?
 grifff56
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Semen & Vaginal Secretions And The Way They Taste
Posted: 1/10/2009 10:54:17 PM
People that are vegetarian's have sweet cum, this one hippy chick told me so.
 kpooks
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2009 4:38:04 AM
Been told cum tastes a little bit like whatever you ate (nutrients go directly there to make for a healthy fertilized zygote), so then...sweet fruits then produce sweet-tasting cum!!!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2009 7:46:27 AM
My vegtarian friend's wife claims he tastes like hazelnuts... not too sure about that one 'cause, well frankly I've never tasted him and I probably won't.

There are so many factors that influence taste... diet and lifestyle being the primary. My guy is predominantly sweet and creamy, but his diet is mainly plant based... and he's a smoker (which should make him taste bad). I've known some guys who were very bitter, some who were sweet, some who were *neutral*.

As for me.. hehehe.. been told I'm sweet. What I've tasted is pretty good.. Color and texture depends on time in the cycle... and it seems my vitamins turn everything a bright yellow. Kind of unnerving if you don't know the reason for it... hehehe!!
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/11/2009 8:51:31 AM
One man I met tasted like peaches. Never forget it, I was so astounded I said wow and lost half a mouthful!

Men typically do no taste sweet. Acrid sometimes if they are big on meats and not on fruits and veggies, smoking and drinking can add to it.

My secretions are sweet, my squirt is bitter. I warn in advance because some don't like it and I would be hard pressed to lie about it.
 Leeanne
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:52:30 AM
I could never really get where people say it actually has 'taste'! I always thought semen actually had a nondescript nothingness to it!! As well - regardless of the foods any man has ever eaten - they all tasted the exact same!! So I call BS on anyone who says men taste different - that food has an affect - or that it's flavoured in any way!!
 GreenEyesGoldenLocks
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/11/2009 11:02:38 AM
I would say hearing from a girl "it tastes like soapy salt water with the texture of snot" might take some of the romance out of it so they say it tastes like heaven or honey or whatever. if I do it its because I want to please my guy and except for the guy in the other post its something he can not do for himself.
 867love
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/11/2009 11:08:58 AM
KRAFT -hey theres a new salad dressing flavor for ya

-new bacon pussie ranch flavor...
-and for the ladies, try...
 whytwater
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/11/2009 9:14:53 PM

When I was twenty something I had one guy tell me that I tasted like honey

LOL!! Reminds me of John Travolta in "Michael". Cookies!! He smells like cookies!!
 streetmatetbay
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/12/2009 7:41:12 AM
I can't say a woman tastes sweet, and I doubt I ever do either but a woman does taste sexy. What I mean by that is if you are horney and all hot then everything is extra sensative and the taste of a woman's skin, mouth and all other areas is just so amazing, it's all a part of what gets you going and what you love.
 catkin2007
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/12/2009 11:41:28 AM

From reading some of the posts on this forum I have decided that not only can I not afford sex do to rising cost (they dont have a layaway plan ) of condoms , oils , toys , swings , handcuffs etc plus there are those lil diseases that might make your coochie rot but I also should cut back do to the salt content ... ... Its really bad for your heath ...

ROFLMAO.... AnglFlyn... that was damn funny. Why don't we just package it and sell it under "Sweet and Salty" like the nutrition bars? Call the Sexy Bars.
 MsMicki
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 11:52:05 AM
OMG AnglFly......I was just saying that the other day to a fellow poster....
Seems I can't afford to have a sex life these days!
and if I eat all the things these forums say I should to taste better.....
then I'd have to double up on my Nexium to keep the Acid Reflux at bay!!

hmmm Cat.......u just might be on to something there!!
(can we sneek one to Kitten......trick her into tasting it?!!)
 catkin2007
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/12/2009 11:57:16 AM
^^^^^ Sure MsMicki... that sounds like a good plan....
 MsMicki
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 12:53:23 PM
Up-Tightie-Os

I'm not sure it's proper for me to be laughing this hard in the middle of the day!
 catkin2007
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/13/2009 4:57:16 PM

always thought a Vag had a slightly stale metallic taste, kinda like an empty beer can

The breakfast club... Oh you poor thing... you've been eating the wrong ****...
 ohio07
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/28/2009 7:40:00 PM
Oh Micky, your acid reflux comment had me rolling on the floor!!! So true, so true!!! I'm ROFLMAO!!! As we speak... Ahh, thanks for the laugh, whew!
 MissRavenHoney
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/29/2009 2:07:17 AM
You have seriously never tasted your own come? You've never had a gal swallow and then kiss you after? Yikes, I wouldn't want someone to go down on me if I didn't know what I tasted like MYSELF first.

I sure wouldn't give oral sex and swallow to a man that was too freaked out at the thought of kissing me after having had his come in my mouth, if he's afraid of it, perhaps I should be too since he knows where it's been all his life and what trouble it has been in! No one is saying to drink your entire ejaculate, a little taste is enough.

I LOVE to kiss the man I'm with after he's tasted me, the mix of flavors between myself and me in his mouth is hot, sexy and delicious!

I used to be with a guy that ate meat and potatoes all the time, not much else and he had the best tasting, but I've also been with a man that ate a LOT of jalapenos and spicy food that was awful tasting!!!!!!!! I had heard that pineapple sweetens things up, so guess what we had at the dinner table a lot more often! ha ha but to each their own I guess.
 platypus_man
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2009 7:47:59 AM
I kind of really enjoy how a woman tastes after recently showered, but washing 'below' just with a good stream of water. Nothing ruins it for me more than the taste of soap; just a good rinse, then spending a whole lot of time on the outer areas until she's nice and wet, and the natural flavors come out to play. As far as tasting my own cum, well, it brings back some unpleasant memories, so I'd rather not kiss after she goes down on me. It's really nothing personal, but I was abused as a kid, and having that taste in my mouth isn't something that I want to revisit, it just brings back recollections of having someone use me for his own pleasure when I was young. The few women I've been with have all understood why I'm reluctant towards this once I've explained it to them.
 Redlance71
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2009 5:45:20 PM
I really appreciated the post on page one with the breakdown of what foods do what to flavor. I'd thank her but can't mail her but KUDOS! I bought pinapple juice today as part of my new diet for my workout regimine. Who'd have thunk it was the most popular thing in changing the "taste"?

If it smells like fish - it's a dish! If it smells like cologne - leave it alone!
 letshaveacrack!
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/7/2009 7:07:54 PM
I just love the going down on a woman and the taste is somtimes stronger but i don`t mind cause it is such a good foreplay and turn on and have been doing it sins the age of 14 ,, when i get horny enough in a sex session with a sexy woman no taste is to strong lol
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/7/2009 7:36:46 PM
If it was sweet I would kind of wonder if they had Diabetes.
 Redlance71
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2009 11:55:34 PM
I researched this recently and got some pretty consistant answers. Lots of water a +. Foods high in sulfur are bad ie garlic, onions etc. Sugary citrus and nutmeg seem to be common ones that help. I've been on the ol' pineapple juice regimine and am being told it's making a sweeter difference. Here's a URL to more facts and a "cocktail" recipe which works for men and women both. http://www.dontspitswallow.com/cum_taste.shtml
It takes only 24-48 hours for the nutrients to affect taste of cum.
 letshaveacrack!
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/11/2009 3:23:13 AM
researched this recently and got some pretty consistant answers. Lots of water a +. Foods high in sulfur are bad ie garlic, onions etc. Sugary citrus and nutmeg seem to be common ones that help. I've been on the ol' pineapple juice regimine and am being told it's making a sweeter difference. Here's a URL to more facts and a "cocktail" recipe which works for men and women both. http://www.dontspitswallow.com/cum_taste.shtml
It takes only 24-48 hours for the nutrients to affect taste of cum.

I don`t understand
why you guys want to change the taste and try to make something artificial out of a fully narural taste,,i guess it comes with the plastic age we are living in.
i am from Sweden originally and i have had 13 year old girls swallow and off course i was the same age..
And to tell you guys i have not had 1 woman from scandinavia not wanting it in theis mouth i sexy session. its very dominating and sexy giving it to them and they sem to lo bve it. here in Australia its diffrent ,
met many women who can`t even suck at the age of 40-50, and i don`t know if the society or the men or the women to blame or religion or cause we live in the asian region ,, please let me know if you got the answer or input ??
 windloverr
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2009 4:30:48 AM

I don`t understand why you guys want to change the taste and try to make something artificial out of a fully narural taste
Work with me on this one...no matter WHAT you eat, it is STILL a "fully natural taste." If you eat red meat and asparagus, it fully naturally tastes like a$$. If you eat fruit, sweets, and pineapple juice, it fully naturally tastes sweet. You pick which you would like. Yes, you CAN make a man's semen taste sweet.

Years ago I had a lover look up at me smiling and say "Been ahhh" *licks corner of her mouth* "eating a lot of ahhhh" *licks the other corner of her mouth* "sweets lately" *Big Chershire grin* I just broke up laughing; then curled down and grabbed her and planted a big kiss on her; and said; huh, guess I have.

To be honest, I've never really thought about the taste of a woman, in an effort to classify it as sweet, salty, etc. I'll pay more attention for future reference.

Google "semen taste" and you'll get many hits; and you'll find most of the say the same thing. It's really NOT difficult to make dramatic improvements is the taste of your semen. However, it can change on a daily basis; so if you've eaten a steak and asparagus, and had a few beers; warn your partner NOT to swallow that evening. She'll appreciate you for it.
 letshaveacrack!
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/11/2009 8:49:16 PM
Windlover maybe i am just eating good foods and don`t have a problem with bad taste.
but i think it also comes down to how horny a she gerts .
You probably know yourself that when you get aroused enough you will do more then when you are not.
I have never eaten anything to please my girl , though i like fruit and veggies and always eat the salads , but what i am saying is that if you make you girl horny enough she will do most things ( if there is trust of course ) and the taste is something she should be used to in a western society.
the taste may be diffrent from one guy to another but maybe some guys eat that unhealthy that it taste thet bad.. maybe girls should ask what we eat instead of asking what what assets we have lol
I honestly think that a lot of women don`t want to admit to their partner that they love it and swallow half and spit half out and go yuk lol
Girls we need opinions
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Semen & Vaginal Secretions And The Way They Taste