Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How can a younger guy, pick up an older women.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 2
How can a younger guy, pick up an older women.Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
It can be hard. If you are looking on here, pay attention to age restrictions. Mine are fairly open, spanning fro 20-50. It all depends on the person on whether I have interest. Are you looking to hook up or actually date them?
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 6
How can a younger guy, pick up an older women.
Posted: 1/11/2009 9:08:56 AM
before you try to meet an older woman be sure you do your homework. read about current events and watch the news. cultivate a larger vocabulary and work on your maturity level. you want to come off as intelligent and mature to capture their interest. they want you to bring more than a hard long lasting salami to the dinner table.
 ~rain~
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:00:49 AM
just wrap your arms around their waist...and lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then run before she punches you
 no_1_bby
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:48:25 PM

become a millionare by having a dot.com comany
also, dress the part, unless they have a fetish, they arent gonna wanna date someone that looks like they are in highschool

Wow. That's rather off-putting. I don't look at a man's bank account before deciding to date them.

Dress the part, yes. Knowing how to dress and how to carry one's self in public is important.

Being able to carry on a conversation that does not involve the size of your penis or her breasts is extremely important. I need a man who will talk to me.. about a lot of things. There's more to a relationship than sex.

Be confident in yourself. Be humble, polite, a gentleman in all situations. Be respectful and considerate, especially if she has children (which many older women will have)... the children will always come first.

Figure out what it is that you are offering.

When you approach a woman and she says she's not interested, thank her for her time and leave. Do not lower yourself to a 3rd grade level and insult her. Be mature.

You may have to work hard to prove to her that you are interested in more than a quick lay. Not putting any pressure on her for anything sexual.. let her lead... or listen when she says something she wants, and I don't just mean in a monetary sense.

I love it when my guy does things for me around the house... not that I'm nto capable of doing it myself, but it's awfully damned nice when he does it. We go out shopping and he picks the cart and pushes, carries the packages, open doors, loads/unloads my truck... hell.. he's even gotten to the point where he's putting the groceries away in my house now.

Most of all be yourself. When you pretend to be something you aren't, you are lying to her and yourself.

Have goals and ambition in life... regardless of what they may be... and work towards them, actively.

There's so much to say and so many other threads that have this information on them.. do a thread search and read.
 MsMicki
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:58:42 PM
Get rid of the picture w/ the mohawk in your profile......
 smiles0527
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2009 8:07:08 PM
I agree with most of what others have stated but if you are looking for a sexual experience only....be honest and you may just get what you are looking for.....so much better to just "put it out there".............no games required or desired with us "older women." Good luck.
 streetmatetbay
Msg: 26
Posted: 1/12/2009 7:44:23 AM
Be what they want. no woman, old or young wants to be with a fake. So if you want an older woman for sex then let them know, if you want an older woman for a relationship then find one and let them know that. But if you are going for the second route then I suggest you have a future plan, have a career in line and don't still be living at home. I've almost always dated older women, 2 years older or a lot older, Age has only been a small part of why I liked them but be aware that it usualy became a large issue in unexpected ways.
 Mayonia
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/17/2009 12:21:07 AM
I'd advise against removing the mohawk photo....I LOVE that photo! The great thing about younger people is that they haven't become jaded and are still free enough to be themselves and experiment around with things.

Don't become an old fogey by taking the advice of some here and turning yourself into a clone of what 'old' folks are supposed to be like...boring and predictable! Be yourself! Be crazy! Have fun. Pretty soon you'll have to fall in line to pay the bills and your life will be full of duty and responsibility and very little fun!

My only advice would be to have clearer photos and to alway be honest about what you are looking for. You could also be a little daring and put a bit more about yourself, your desires and interests out there!

Always be real!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How can a younger guy, pick up an older women.