Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Funny things we've done when drunk. *hic*      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 softy63
Msg: 1
Funny things we've done when drunk. *hic*Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Years ago I lived in a block of flats where our front doors were only about 3 metres apart.
One night after drinking two litrers of port with my next door neighbour, I was so drunk that I had to crawl on my hands and knees to my place.....only 3 metres away.

I remember looking up at my door thinking I could never reach up that high so I slept on my door mat.
 butch62
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Funny things we've done when drunk. *hic*
Posted: 1/11/2009 11:48:25 PM
When I was 16, I was taken on my first Christmas party with work. After several stops at pubs I caught a train home.

Half way on the journey, I started feeling terribly ill. As we pulled into a station I tried to get up to get off the train. Unfortunately I threw up all over the man sitting next to me as I was struggling to get off. How embarassing. !!
 softy63
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/14/2009 4:22:50 AM
Huh?? Lol.

Once I lived on the top floor of a block of flats. Concrete stairwells led to each floor.

My flat mate and I were drunk and, staggering home from the pub late one night, we found a shopping trolley and decided to pick up cans on the way home. We pushed it all the way home (a good half an hour's walk) and dragged it (half filled with cans) up the concrete stairwells. The noise was deafening!!

After dragging this thing up four flights of steps, I decided to let it go and it crashed all the way back down again. Cans were strewn everywhere. The trolley was crushed.

Needless to say, we were not popular with the neighbours and we moved out 3 weeks later.
 qbmrstud9
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/14/2009 10:47:27 AM
lets see i was bout 16 and my twin bro and i were drinkin at this girls house we went to school with it was us two and her and her friend ...it was one of my first times drinkin so i ended up gettin plastered that whole night and my bro use to chew tobbacco and he was spitting in a beer can next to me so i remember taking a drink out of a beer can and once i moved my mouth from the can i jus remember it tasting kinda thick and slimy and my drunk ass didnt even realize i was drinkin outta my bros spit cup!! it was soo ****in groosss lol bt i was too ****ed up to realize it til i woke up ...which by like 2 am i was passed out on my front lawn face first cuz when we got home i ended up running about ten blocks to the gas station to get a swisher and ended up getting Id'd and of course i didnt have my license either lol so i ran drunk there and back and ended up blacking out b4 i gt home and thats how u end up face first passed out on ur front lawn for ur family to see n da morning haha one of my crazy drunk nights i remember 2 this day
 softy63
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/15/2009 7:48:15 AM
I posted a profile on Plentyoffish.

Thats a good one!! lol
 softy63
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:15:11 AM
My son's wedding is coming up next month and I need to lose a few pounds. Borrowed an Ab Swing to tighten my stomach.

Well, after a few red wines I gave it a go. I fell sideways. lol

My partner appeared. Luckily he didnt see me fall

After that I showed him how I could walk on my knees, holding my feet up. I fell again.

When I woke the next morning I discovered my burnt knee, bruised elbow and I now have a cracked rib. lol
 burke001
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:14:35 PM
The first time I was really, really, really drunk, the only thing I remember was having a conversation with the ceiling.
 PAClassyLady
Msg: 8
Not me!
Posted: 1/28/2009 5:15:24 PM
... thereby proving my point: Blackouts are God's way of saying "You really don't want to know what happened." It's bad enough when your friends do...

Fiercenova
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/28/2009 6:35:23 PM
on a very random night i partied with some random people i got so really drunk that when i went to sleep at home I went into a blackout where i couldn't remember what i was doing. So i wanted to tap someones butt well you know the details so I went outside and the stairs were wood so i fell down the stairs went back up the stairs fell down again. I finally went up the stairs which I threw up and its a good thing i threw up otherwise i would be dead the next morning for alcohol poisoning. I went into the shower and took a shower with my clothes on. I woke up the next morning hearing it from my brother and sister..
 softy63
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/28/2009 10:19:11 PM

Unperturbed I then knocked
on the window. Two doors immediately opened and two
very big law enforcement officers quickly stood either
side of me, wanting to know what my problem was.
With some very difficult drunken slurring, I tried to explain
I thought that they were a taxi. After a lengthy lecture on
behaving responsibly when consuming alcohol, they hailed
me a cab, and sent me on my merry way.

Lol. Thats a good one.

Keep'em coming....this is great!
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Funny things we've done when drunk. *hic*