Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women Peeing In The Men's Room      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 1
Women Peeing In The Men's RoomPage 1 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I was at a hiphop nightclub in Youngstown Ohio not long ago and the place was packed with sexy women. i went to the men's room and observed a long long line of women coming out of the lady's room. no line for the men's room but just one dude inside waiting his turn at the urinal.
when it was my turn i went to the urinal and just then 2 girls burst in laughing and went to the empty toilet stall and the first pulled down her skirt while the other stood in front of her. then they switched and when they were done ran out with "thanks guys".

do you find this behavior acceptable? has it happened to you? any random thoughts on the subject of girls invading the boys room or what would happen if it were THE OTHER WAY AROUND?
 floatman
Msg: 2
Women Peeing In The Men's Room
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:02:31 PM
There's a reason why those rooms say men's and women's.

I'm not uncomfortable with the thought of women using men's room, but the same should be applied to a women's room if the men's room line is too long.

I've used a women's room on a couple of occasions. Once by accident when I overheard some ladies talking (I was 12 and at the local sports arena). Suffice to say, I always checked the signs afterward; even the signs on the restrooms that I knew from past experience were for men.
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:03:44 PM
I'm sorry......
but there was a line a mile long......and those girls were taking friggin forever....and after 7 Jager bombs.......I just had to go, ya know!
 floatman
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:07:29 PM
In the throes of having to take a massive piss, I wouldn't blame anyone for doing something like going to the bathroom in a door-less stall, or outside next to their car for that matter.

Which reminds me of the time I was driving up I-805 in San Diego. I recall seeing a guy walking along the highway towards the offramp, fully clothed in white. Only as we approached him closer did I note his ass was as brown as could be. Now that guy, I felt sorry for. Ack!
 MsMicki
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:09:14 PM
Oh good lord......so now I'm a dirty slut for peeing in the men's room......

I really need to start having lots more sex so I can live up to my status....
 compleat_man
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:10:28 PM

Why would it be such a bad thing.........if my va j j is something a man hasn't seen before he just got a present. I guess I have just been around the world a bit much because I have been places where a man just whip it out and pee and it really doesn't bother me if it doesn't them.

LOL, but the point is that a lot of women would scream for the police and want him arrested, if a guy went into the ladies room and took awhizz with women around.

but they think it's OK to do so in a men;s room?

why the double standard?
 catkin2007
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:11:18 PM
OP, Personally, I have done this on more than one ocassion. When ever I've done it I've never had a man complain - they were like yeah babe... so, in reality, if I have to go... I'm going. I'm not going to wait for twenty minutes just to get to the door if I can cross lines and go in two....

Afterall, its not like I haven't see a penis... and golly, I hope the men I run into should I take over a stall have seen a **** at this point in life.

As for double standards... I've seen several men do it too.... most times the women laugh it off.... unless the guy is an ass about it...
 compleat_man
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:15:59 PM

Afterall, its not like I haven't see a penis... and golly, I hope the men I run into should I take over a stall have seen a **** at this point in life.

by that logic, why don't we all go around with our dikks and puzzies haning out for all to see, all the time, then?

esp. on a hot summer day?

might be more comfy, esp. if doing hard sweaty work, mowing lawn, etc.

too bad there are 'laws'a gains that in most places though :(
 catkin2007
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:25:34 PM
LMFAO Onemoretimewithfeeling.... "Is it the shrinkage?" Too freakin' funny. I guess reality is different for some men.
 MsMicki
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:28:58 PM
I don't care if a man pee's in the women's room......if the line is long in the mens.....but short for the womens......come on in!
Just respect the "Seat down when you're done" rule......
and I promise not to look at your shrinkydink!
 erine64
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:48:09 PM
Ok, I don't know about you but when I am drinking, if I have to pee I have to pee. NOW. I have never ever seen a long line in a guys bathroom.

I used to go to a farmer's market with my mom when I was younger and there was always a long line for the ladies room but hardly ever any men in the men's room so a lot of the time I just used the men's room. If there were men in a public washroom though, I would probably ask if I could come in first and then I would be likely to close the stall door. I'm not all that ashamed about taking a whiz in public though, it's a bodily function that happens to everyone. I think if a man politely asked to use a woman's restroom it's not likely he would get a lot of resistance to it either.
 compleat_man
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/12/2009 2:00:04 PM
how did they let a 56 yr. old dude into a 'hip hop' club packed with young girls?

what a "Swinger" , huh? :)

yes if 'needing to pee' (often because of oversonsumption of alcoholic beverages) is a good excuse, what's wrong with me whizzing at the side of the road, against exterior store walls, in alleys, etc.

most of you would object to that I expect.

why can't women learn to go to the washroom in an average of less than 23 minutes?

average time man spends to whizz: 35 seconds

average time for woman (incl. redoing makeup, hair, etc.): 22 mins, 45 secs.

yes of course it takes women a little longer due to biological construct..but it can get ridiculous..no need for it to take 10-15 X, or more, as long, as men
 compleat_man
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/12/2009 2:26:57 PM
^^

the OP was a 56 -year old hanging at a 'hip hop' club.

checking out 'young girls'..doubt he 'objected' too much.. ;)
 kpooks
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 2:30:12 PM
See the movie Stepbrothers LOL? They had a scene where John C. Reily's girl lifted one leg and peed into the urinal.
 MsMicki
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 2:57:46 PM
Wow......just because YOU go to a nightclub to get fuked.....doesn't mean the rest of us do!
and I, personally, don't have to take off my skirt to pee......must be what the the dirty sluts do!! The rest of us just hike it up!
 HSJS
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/12/2009 3:09:20 PM
The opinions expressed here, that have a problem with women using the men's room, are not that men want their privacy, or have modesty issues with bodily functions. I think it is the double standard we have in our society. Women are given far greater tolerance in committing behaviors that when a man does it, he would be in deep trouble for doing the same thing.

I think it comes out of women wanting to be treated with equality; Women should have the same restrictions and restraint placed upon them, as the men they want equality with.
 MsMicki
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 3:33:14 PM

I got paid...so I guess I'm a dirty whore...not just a slut. The rest of you are amateurs lifting your skirts for free in public. I really gotta stop being so friendly to bartenders for free drinks. I'm a dirty girl and you can't stop me.

No...No...No ...One More.....
you are doing it all wrong...
u don't lift your skirt....u take it down....
Sheesh.....haven't u been paying attention?!

Kirota....get outta my head!!
 Kevinc!
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/12/2009 3:46:41 PM
i once was i womens stall peing and i heard two women come in i just stayed there till they left they nevere really questioned who was in the stall
 TxBluEyes74
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/12/2009 4:26:44 PM
Just hold the stall door closed on them until they render some sort of payment plan hehe
 no_1_bby
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 4:34:05 PM
My residence was co-ed. The floors were separated by gender tho... 3 girls floors for 1 boys floor. I used to hang out on the first boy's floor 'cause I had made friends who were living there. When we got to partying, I was too freakin' lazy to go down to my floor to pee, so just used theirs. It was kind of wierd, but no one said anything... the bathrooms were all stalls anyway, no open urinals.

I've never done it in a club or restaurant.. been tempted more than a few times tho at the movie theatre!!!

I went to an event a couple of years ago and they had co-ed bathrooms there. The concern was more about people have sex then actually using the facilities for what they were designed for.
 MsMicki
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 4:38:22 PM

kirota : Oh shit don't say that too loud or some kitty kat might assume we are gay and are trying to convert her.

don't give me any devilish ideas !!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/12/2009 4:48:17 PM
as the Opening Poster, i want to tell you that there was indeed a lady's room and a men's room, no coed stuff.

i also want to tell you that i have seen sexual activity in the darker areas of the club's large dancefloor. ummmm finger and hand activities. i say this because some posters have alluded to danceclubs being places to get laid. this one danceclub certainly is famous for it.

what else are you supposed to do in Youngstown, Ohio?
 instride
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 5:09:43 PM
MsMicki

Oh good lord......so now I'm a dirty slut for peeing in the men's room......
I really need to start having lots more sex so I can live up to my status....

I volunteer to be the first to help you get to that status!
The placement of the crack while she sits or seating doesn't allow for a grand view. The only thing I ever saw was the jungle.
I see no big deal with a gal who can't hold it anymore to jump into the men's room.
As a health concern, it's bad for the kidneys to put that sort of pressure on them.
Go for it gals!!
 instride
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 5:21:02 PM
Let's just hope she remembers to leave the seat up!
 MsMicki
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2009 6:05:51 PM
ewwwww..........if we lifted the seat......we'd be even more exposed to the dribbles and mishaps because ya'll do lift it......
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women Peeing In The Men's Room