Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > boring people      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 5
boring peoplePage 1 of 1    
... in February, at night 2 miles from town with the "put out or get out" discussion thrown at you.

That was a long, cold walk.

Any POF user who pulls this Crap, Lights-out, perma-banned, Bridges burned.
Ain't ever coming back again !!!

Pay Sites or 'low-traffic' Freebies will be their Lot from that Point on.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 7
boring people
Posted: 1/14/2009 10:43:29 PM
Tickettoride..... that's great that you are willing to weed out those sorts of people.

You file the Report, The Admin does the Rest, taking whatever Actions he deems just to remove such offensive Users. The Site Policy is quite clear on that, the rest just Logistics. This is one of the few Sites that Boots Users who are not fit to date.

To deliberately leave Someone in a precarious and dangerous Situation if she doesn't put out ... is not just Soap Opera. Its one Thing to leave and say Buh-Byes, its quite another to leave someone stranded if she doesn't perform in some sexual Capacity.

If a User doesn't have public Pics on his Profile, save the hidden ones he's sent you with his E-Mails to your Hard Drive. Don't meet Users who don't send you Pics.

Register NOW! | Women | Profile Reviews | Sex Personals | mailbox | states

Report User-X

Learn to Catch & Keep a Man!

Don't write a Novel. Keep Infos to the Point only.

Related Links ยป

Reports: Report User
Plentyoffish: Help Forms
Plentyoffish: Report Channels
Profiles: Post & Reporting Requirements
 Wildman46
Msg: 9
boring people
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:16:49 AM
With all due respect Ticket, How will Admin, know that the person making the report is being honest, and not just a woman scorned from rejection?. It seems to me that a situation like that would be his word against her.

Don't get me wrong for a second, if anyone pulls something like that they should truly be banned forever. But so also should a person making a false report, solely based on spite and vendictivness. I hope admin has a way of getting to the truth before just banning some poor guy solely based on just a report.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 11
boring people
Posted: 1/15/2009 10:49:08 AM
With all due respect Ticket, How will Admin, know that the person making the report is being honest, and not just a woman scorned from rejection?. It seems to me that a situation like that would be his word against her.

There are no Trials, no Lawyer, no Investigators. You'll have to contact the Admin how he goes about it. Users who are deemed not fit to date are removed from Site.
 Mon Cherie
Msg: 16
boring people
Posted: 10/29/2010 8:50:20 PM
I agree with Mr No Baggage. Who defines boring? Some people think I'm boring and others don't. We can't be everyone's type and we can't click with everyone.
 ski-patrol
Msg: 18
boring people
Posted: 11/5/2010 7:41:55 PM
An excellent point, JessKo. However, when it has been proven... I and a few fellows I know, would love to go have a 'chat' with guys like this... They give the rest of us a bad name.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > boring people