Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > We Just Can't Let Go...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 4
We Just Can't Let Go...Page 1 of 1    
When you think about the good parts of this relationship, do you see...what happens, or what could potentially happen?
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 13
We Just Can't Let Go...
Posted: 1/15/2009 8:27:47 AM
Two hours away? I agree with the poster who said that's nothing. I used to drive an hour to work each way.

Move to the middle.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 16
view profile
History
We Just Can't Let Go...
Posted: 1/15/2009 12:59:38 PM
I agree with Azaea too!

My stepson is two hours away and has been in court because of his kids a dozen times in the last couple of months. I can get my kids up for school, drive the two hours to be at court at 9, do the court thing and be back before they get home from school.

If the only problem is the distance, suck it up or transfer schools. It might be better for you two to be apart during the week to allow you to study and then spend your weekends free and with each other.

Otherwise suck it up and really break up. There is no such thing as you "can't" leave him alone. If he were beating you up, we would all tell you to leave him alone so you two need to decide whether you are in or out and then stick to it.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > We Just Can't Let Go...