Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Joplin Meet-N-Greet Get 2gether      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RelaxFit
Msg: 1
Joplin Meet-N-Greet Get 2getherPage 1 of 1    
Hello everyone I was just wanting to try and get something planned for ages 25 to 45, adn see How many of u would be interested , now that all teh Major holidays are over adn we can all focus on what we are looking for , So if i can have all the people within 50 miles that would liek to attend adn plan something Post Here, Granted i am not going to do this all by my self lol, and please singles only , No couples.
Let em know Thanx
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 2
Joplin Meet-N-Greet Get 2gether
Posted: 1/16/2009 8:35:09 PM
good luck with that Smooth..although most of the gatherings I've been to, I've been a coupled with someone else, did you know that when you open the party up to anyone 21 & up if in such an establishment, you can get way more folks coming out to have a great time?! Also, you never know when that 'couple' may know someone and that someone may know someone else who may just be available and single and free LOL

Couldn't resist...Joplin is a cool town, I've been there a few times, just never any outtings as I'm not usually there overnight, will say that I don't think you can put an age limit on anything, except for the 21 & up due to drinking.

as I said above, good luck!
 RelaxFit
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/18/2009 8:52:24 AM
Thank u for the info darlin, i will take that into consideration.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:01:49 AM
one more thing as I've been told by the hostesses around here, just find out the details from the establishment where you want to have the meet and greet and see if any hotels in area may possibly offer a discount to those who need a hotel room and then post the information/as a scheduled event. If folks want to come, they'll sign up. Easier to find in a 'blue' link than tracking it down in the forums.
 suepug1122
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:06:48 AM
Post it and they will come!! It's what Kat taught me as a hostess, and gosh darn it, It Works!!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:13:08 AM
oh yea, that too!!
 RelaxFit
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:23:47 AM
I do have a question for u both did u even red my post i asked i said i was wanting to get something planned, i didnt say there was something planned , i also said i was need ing input on infor adn how many would be interest in attending so i could pick out some places to possibly host it , Oh hell no i am not gonna lay the whole shabang on my shouldners and no one show LOL. Migthwant to read my post again, basically trying to get an idea on how many then i was going to see how many would be interested in making it work. I dotn want to sound rude ,jsut seems ppl tend to leap before they look when reading post.
 RelaxFit
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:24:30 AM
no i cannot spell
 suepug1122
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:39:47 AM
I read ALL of your post, the rule though is it works better to just plan something yourself and see who attends. If only a handful of people show, then you put your heads together and make some plans for some future Meet & Greets. If you read the party thread rules etc. It will give you some great ideas, it will also tell you the same thing I did. Make a plan and post it! They will come! Also as stated above, you have to follow the rules, you can not post and plan something for a specific age group, unless it's a 21 and up establishment.

Good luck and may you have a great outing!
 RelaxFit
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/18/2009 11:08:13 AM
Again i am sorry for een trying , guess i need to get teh Book on how to try and get ppl together.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:23:10 PM
here's what we did for STL....

start a Joplin Weekend Thread..What's Happening, type of thread...folks who come to the MO forums, will see their area, and post and say, what's up and others can post the area establishments and you can all hang out together..that doesn't require anything 'special'..most venues are 21 & up after 9pm around here...

we post anything for rodeos, dancing on the weekends, shopping, mid-week happenings...give it a try, you never know!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Joplin Meet-N-Greet Get 2gether