Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is it about married/attached people that makes them so attractiv      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 beerbag
Msg: 1
What is it about married/attached people that makes them so attractive?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Is it the ability to commit?
Is it the need to have what you can't?
Is it the security or the thrill of the secret?

Lately I've been thinking what is it about married/attached women I like so much and that's all I've come up with so far. Soooo what is it, that you think, makes attacked people so desirable to everyone else?
 softy63
Msg: 2
What is it about married/attached people that makes them so attractive?
Posted: 1/19/2009 1:09:52 AM
Because you'll never get us. Too bad for you.

P.S.... Checked out your profile!
 cw35
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2009 4:44:50 AM
A lot of people are complete a**holes at heart and get off on hurting other people. It's as simple as that.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2009 6:06:11 AM
I asked this question not that long ago. Seems to me that ever since I changed my profile to *not single/not looking* that suddenly I have been getting more contacts.

When I mentioned it to the man, his comment was....

"you are now seen as a more valuable commodity... someone has you, everyone is going.. *wow.. she can be in a relationship.. that's important to me*.. "
 MsMicki
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2009 10:08:14 AM
OP is the same dude that said he calls Herpes ....."Pleasure Bumps"....

MsMicki
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:43:33 AM

K - I won't point that out myself now.....
stole my thunder!!
 kpooks
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:48:44 AM
They're happy LOL.
 beerbag
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/23/2009 12:06:16 AM

Oh, a$sbag, you're back!
I think it's the counterpart of a question I HATE...you seem great, so why are you single? Marriage means that someone found you desirable, which ups your value a little.

Awwww shucks, we have cute lil pet names for each other now (just wait to hear the one I have for you ;) ). I think this is the beginning of a love connection my sexy lil minks.

( Y )
 cw35
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2009 8:42:13 AM
I think you mean minx.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is it about married/attached people that makes them so attractive?