Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > The Kisssin Game.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 52poets
Msg: 1
The Kisssin Game.Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
This goes out to all the boys and girls, men and women out there, who are not married, but are into a relationship. It doesn't matter if you are in a relationship presently or not, but as far as you are not married.

Now when you are into a relationship, how often should you two Kiss? I said not for married couples because they can decide to kiss everytime, and can also decide not to kiss for a while, depends on the two. But for the people who are dating, how often should we all kiss? Is it suppose to be an everyday thing, i mean everytime you two see eathother that you kiss? Or there has to be a break sometimes!

Because I know we the guys love kissing, even more then the ladies, and we might want to always kiss our girl friends whenever we see them anyday, but she might not really want that in some case, because she doesn't see the need to muacks muacks muacks muacks all the time.

So, people, what's up?

Thank You!
 packagedealx3
Msg: 2
view profile
History
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/19/2009 7:53:52 AM
Depends on the person but if you like sucking face all the time, find someone that is equally as physically affectionate.

Isn't it normal after you have been dating for a bit, to at least kiss hello and goodbye? I don't even get how this is a question.
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 3
view profile
History
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/19/2009 8:11:38 AM
Well, I'll just echo Rhett Butler's comment to Scarlett:

"No, I don't think I will kiss you. Although you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often by someone who knows how."

~ds~
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 4
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/19/2009 8:16:19 AM
Wow - There is a schedule I should be following?
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 5
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/19/2009 8:19:44 AM
That's so odd....frequency of sucking face never occurs to me as an issue of any importance. I guess I always get to when I want to, so it never bothered me. I tend to be the less affectionate one in relationships tho so that could explain why it never dawns on me to think about it.
 52poets
Msg: 6
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/19/2009 8:52:24 AM
Well, i just wanted to get things clear here, someone was asking why this is a question.
This is a question because it's all about talking from experience, and then so many people don't like doing somethings just like you talk about. So, that is why this is a question.

Now back to "The Kissing Game", i happen to be a Romantic & Sexy kisser, and then like the other person said, "I was born to kiss" i just love kissing. As a matter of fact, i know this sounds crazy, but if you ask me, then i'd tell you i prefer kissing & caressing to making love. Am not saying i dn't do the others, but kissing is a really good thing, most especially when you are good in it. Now, the first time i kissed my girl, i pulled her close to me, and asked her to close her eyes, took off her glasses, placed her hands on my heart, and then gave her a 15seconds kissing, i then looked at her, deep into her eyes, and she said "You're a really good kisser"...That one alone sparked my head, i did that not to impress her, but because i felt every single part of it, but you see, so many girls wouldn't like their boy friends kissing them all the time. Especially when they re not so use to it.

Then again, some girls might be wishing the guy always kissed her, but he is just being a whimp, and slacking behind.

I know so many ladies don't like "The Kissing Game", but we guys need to make the moves. The only way you notice she's not into "The Kissing Game", is when maybe as soon as you kiss her, after 2seconds, she pulls back, and you can see the expression in her face that she didn't really want it, but just gave it to you for your sake.lol

I believe we should all kiss our girl friends every single time that we meet them, because kissing means alot of things to us..Doesn't matter if you like the game or not, i personally think it is important to always kiss. Because your boy friend could kiss you, and that kiss could be saying to you, "Baby i really do love you"...So, you ladies just have to read inbetween the lines, without us saying somethings to you, that is why they say, "Action speaks louder than words"...The kissing is part of the action.

Thank You!
 c_deacon
Msg: 7
view profile
History
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/19/2009 9:14:15 AM
Kissing is an art that seems to be handled better by some than others........

I find that if two, that are together, are both good kisser's, and sensual, kissing occurs much more often, and is used much more as foreplay. For those that are not as into it, or never had the art form developed, it becomes very similar to hand holding and walking side by side.

I can tell you from experience, that if one knows how to kiss properly, and sensually, that kissing can be an awesome adventure that leads to many other things, and can have a life of its own, even if not done on the lips.........

OT.......A good kiss is like good sex, and some can do it, enjoy it, and are very skilled at it, while others are still in the learning mode, or never will understand how a kiss can be, just like how good sex can be.......

Just my opinion......
 daynadaze
Msg: 8
view profile
History
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/19/2009 9:59:01 AM
WTF??

How about when ever the two of you feel like it. Is this a big problem in people's lives?
 Lily47
Msg: 9
view profile
History
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/19/2009 10:14:01 AM
wow - at least hello and good bye ...........i have a real problem with this , because if i like to kiss and if a man i am dating is sitting next to me at the bar or walking with me, there are moments when I just want to lean over and kiss him. But, what do men think about that ............is it okay - to just lean in and give a quick kiss in the middle of a conversation?
 10of6
Msg: 10
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/19/2009 10:16:40 AM
Are you totally out of your mind, OP? I cannot believe the number of times these absurd questions are asked. Okay, feel free to spank me by banning me for a few days, but I gotta tell you...sheesh.
 luv2lol
Msg: 11
view profile
History
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:07:46 AM
First off, I agree with the other ladies that I don't know about the men loving kissing more then the women...I need to see a long term study to back that up...even then I don't think I would believe it.

As for how often - min of 2 times (greeting and goodbye) and wherever you can fit it in between. Those moments when your eyes lock and you just need a little taste of them, when words just won't express what you mean...mmmm. Also I like to give my partner a kiss when I say thank you for something so when they are being nice and saying nice things they get rewarded A LOT!! A little positive reinforcement goes a long way, lol.

The only time I like to sensor the kisses are around PDAs...you have to take the degree of intensity and length into consideration when in the presence of others.
 52poets
Msg: 12
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/20/2009 3:06:54 AM
We only get enough practice, if we find someone who is ready to practice with us!

Thank You!
 52poets
Msg: 13
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/20/2009 6:05:22 AM
Miss Chatte, why do you need to start a kissing school now, when you have a Good teacher like moi!

Thank You!
 Vannili
Msg: 14
view profile
History
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/20/2009 6:13:11 AM
When I am not in the mood to talk, I muacks,muacks muacks, when I 'd thank him I muacks,when I see him instead of saying Hi I muacks, when I say good bye I muacks, when I would have sex with him I muacks,muacks muacks the french way..
 52poets
Msg: 15
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/20/2009 6:29:47 AM
"Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score;
Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;
A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on,
To make that thousand up a million;
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Let's kisse afresh, as when we first begun.
Robert Herrick "

That is one of my favorite poem from Robert..
You rock Against all oddz..
Thanks for bringing in that line.

Thank You!
 Cogie36
Msg: 16
view profile
History
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/20/2009 8:13:41 AM
You should be kissing every chance you get.....dosent matter who initiates it.....makes everyone feel warm and fuzzy inside......
 10of6
Msg: 17
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/20/2009 10:13:37 AM
Wasn't there a post in "Off Topic" about a woman catching her husband giving a childhood friend a peck on the cheek--the upper one, mind you--and used that as motive to set his scrotum on fire?

Careful who you kiss, and in front of whom...
 52poets
Msg: 18
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/20/2009 10:32:27 AM
"Careful who you kiss, and in front of whom".

You just don't go on the street kissing everyone that you see, or do you 10of6?

It's ok to kiss, but we don't mean kissing anyone you see on the street..

Kissing is ALRIGHT, and it gets no better than that.

AS WE BEGIN
As we begin to kiss in the garden of love,
under the shadows covered by the clouds,
we are rest assured this feeling is but love.
As we begin, let our lips be refreshed with a fresh kiss,
packed with fire and bliss
As we begin, kiss away my trouble & pain,
then i shall hold you close, and kiss you again.

By 52Poets.

Thank You!
 52poets
Msg: 19
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/21/2009 12:16:28 AM
"saying... "hey, i just brushed my teeth, check this out" ..*muwa!"

Nice one there p3hndrx..Not bad at all.

Kissing is just another way of showing appreciation to your partner, and love, and also, that is why i said it could be saying alot of things when you re kissed. You just have to feel it with a true feeling. And you only feel a good kiss, when you really mean that kiss, or if you were being kissed, then you feel it, if only you wanted it.

So, people, go on and kiss your partner, kiss into another life.

Thank You!
 thunder2010
Msg: 20
view profile
History
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/21/2009 5:56:41 AM
every day! as many times as you can muster...lol..its an intamcy thing, not a bad thing
 speedlimit
Msg: 21
view profile
History
The Kisssin Game.
Posted: 1/23/2009 1:00:44 AM
I like it--I love it--I want some more of it!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > The Kisssin Game.