Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funny      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 butch62
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funnyPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Mine? Good then turned bad.....

I was seduced at 16
Great way to lose your virginity! Didnt have to think what I was doing

The good thing that turned bad ,was the girl that showed me the way was in a bad relationship, and apparently I was the revenge f**k.!

She went and told her partner what she did and who with...

He was 19 ,6 foot and full of tatts, I lived on the same train line as them.

Coming home from work one day, he was on the same train carriage as me.

Horrified, he walked towards me and I thought "Oh God, this is going to hurt".
I thought if this is going to happen and I survive ,I am never going to have sex again.

Lucky for me, he sat down and said to me that he had broken up with her and good riddance to her.

I didnt have sex for ages after that!
 deerdog1
Msg: 2
Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funny
Posted: 1/20/2009 7:12:03 AM
Good ...I was 16 she was 15 , we thought we were in love ... yes there was pain involved but we were both with someone who cared about the other ones pain ..so it was mostly good ...we were together for five years and got much better at having sex together ...but I have never had a bad sexual experience...and hope the women who have been with me all feel the same ...I have done it many times with many women under many circumstances ...but it was always what both of us wanted at the time ...so no bad sex or regrets here ...the worst I ever had was wonderful
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2009 7:57:29 AM
Mine was fabulous and probably the reason I love sex so much!!
I was 17...he was 21.....
He initiated me very slowly.......doing oral on me.....and me on him for a good month before actual intercourse.
I knew what the "goal" was ....
I think it hurt him worse than me!! (horse rider.....no hymen by that time)
The "tightness" was a major factor......but luckily he knew enough to have me good and prepped and ready before trying to enter me.
I actually had an orgasm on my first time.....and count myself quite lucky to have had such a wonderful man for my first.
I instantly became a sex fiend!
Couldn't get enough!
 abelian
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/20/2009 2:05:13 PM
Mine was hysterically funny, but covering it would take way too much writing. To get an idea, though, it started in the bedroom where the guests at a new year's eve party were throwing their coats shortly before people started to leave. (Actually, it started under the mistletoe and we wandered to the bedroom lip-locked.)
 TooShadows
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2009 8:38:19 AM
Well other than it being about time,it was kind of funny looking back at it. She was a rather large woman,and since I'm not well-endowed we had trouble finding a position where I could actually get it into her.
 flcntrygirl80
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2009 9:26:53 AM
My first willing time was kind of funny. Inexperience on both our parts, his bony hips poking me, a broken futon, and very tight time contraints. Thank God the next time was so much better, the Atlantic Ocean makes for fun sex, and being 16 with his VERY Catholic parents 5 feet away makes for exciting sex. AHHHH to be 16 again.
 ~rain~
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2009 10:10:39 AM
mine was bad bad bad...I laugh about it now! But I swore I would never have sex again after my first time!

Thank goodness I gave it another chance!
 moneyforyou
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/9/2009 10:13:22 AM

But after all of that it was alright. He bought be McDonald's breakfast, and I snuck back into my house at 4am.

you should have held on to that, "last of the Big-Time Spenders" ! :P
 _jay_see_
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/9/2009 8:10:58 PM
Some people's loss of virginity is over quickly, but mine took a little too long!

I was quite nervous and didn't enjoy it much and I don't think the prostitute did either. We did it for about 30 minutes and then finally I finished, covered in sweat.

But the positive is, it's all been uphill from there.
 Okietokie88
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2009 1:46:06 PM
This has been thoroughly enjoyable!!!I guess that's all I can really contribute to said thread
 goodoleboy72
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2009 1:31:21 PM
I was terrified......

........it was really dark................and I was all by myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
 Redlance71
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2009 6:53:11 PM
I had just turned 17 and my first "serious" girlfriend, Donna-the-ho, was 15. Puppy love. She was already very experienced. I once asked her how many guys and she gave up after 32. YIKES! She decided one night it was "my time" and left her ma and sis in the living room while we went to her chamber. If that bed could talk I'd have probably run away. We get worked up, I put the raincoat on, this was the 80s so she was a "beareded beaver". Went in but so scared I may have missed I blurted out the first thing that came to mind - "Is it in?" D'OH! She didn't even blink before saying "yes". WARNING!!!---Testsoterone moment here - I am above average in my build. There should not have been any question about it! I get the impression this was a question she was used to. She exploded, she was a gusher of the 1st magnatude at same time I did about only 5 minutes in. She had some muscle control to make up for the other issue. I kept it up and we each had 3 by end of 45 minutes or so. Then I got thirsty so took a break lol! In retrospect she was in the "average" range far as how she felt around me. Funny thing is at same time my buddy Jose was in the other room doing her older sister. He remarked that is was like "Screwing air". 2 years later I visit during my military leave and hook up with that sister. Jose was right, worst I ever had. I could have had the mother to complete the circle but decided I did not want to know...
 Sunshyne276
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2009 4:48:53 AM
I can't say my first time was "good", bad or funny! lol
I guess it was "ok".
I was 16.. He was 17.
It was the first time for both of us,
so as you can imagine, no idea what we were doing! lol
It was a cool September night (and a Friday the 13th lol),
on the mountain - in the woods - under the stars.
I had to stop him that night, it hurt too much, and bled too much.
Actually, I bled a lot the next few times, too.

Anyway, I wouldn't say it was "bad", but not "good" either. lol

nobrumski
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2009 9:10:23 PM
Hmm I was 16 and a junior in high school which I was attending out of state for the year. It was the week of Thanksgiving. My girlfriend from school who was a senior also from out of state came home with me since she wasn't flying home for Thanksgiving. I was a virgin in pretty much all regards and she was even the first girl I had ever kissed. She was not a virgin.

Needless to say things didn't go great. I was extremely nervous of getting caught and we were in one of the extra bedrooms upstairs across from my sister's room. I think we had sex one time the whole trip and didn't have sex again till we came back to my house for Spring Break with 2 other friends. We did other things of course but we were in a pretty strict religious private school so it was tough to get away with anything.

Sex still isn't a big deal to me, sad to say. I just never got the drive. I enjoy foreplay more so much so it tends to cause problems when I used to date since I rarely if ever want actual sex.
 daddypickle
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2009 2:40:37 PM
good, akward, funny,

not saying im proud of the situation. but im not gonna complain either, needless to say my buddy and his gf decided i needed to get laid and didnt tell me. i was 15, she was 17, and my buddy who orchestrated this was 16.... long story short they picked me up in the shaggin waggin a 1980's dodge van that reeked of sex. told me we where going fishin down by the river. once we got there he grabbed his rod locked the doors and walked away while his gf was climbing on top of me and strippin my clothes off. needless to say a moment i'll never forget. and im still friends w/ him.... neither of us have seen her since school
 santiego3169
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2009 7:56:01 PM
I'm almost 30 and still haven't done the deed. What is wrong with me?
 adamISaNAMEiHAVE
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/27/2009 6:39:06 PM
hehehe this is a fun forum . . . but most of you sure do leave out a lot of details! =p

hrmm lets see . . . I think I watched too many disney movies because I turned down sex again and again thinking that someday I would meet my soulmate and marry and live happy ever after . . . WRONG!

I didn't end up waiting for marriage . . . so here's my story:

At age 18 I woke up one morning and the first thing that came into my head was, 'Today I am going to lose my virginity . . .'

Now this came out of nowhere! I had no girlfriend and was so shy that my friends used to joke about how the only way I would get laid was if I was raped (actually they continued to say that even after I lost it).

Ok so . . . that night I went dancing at my favorite 80s club and went back to my house with a few friends.

One of my friends was drunk and was acting funny . . . a woman by the way . . .

We went out to her car to smoke and while we were out there something came over her and she just took off driving with all of us in confusion . . . SHE WAS TOOO DRUNK TO BE DRIVING!

Anyways, some friends were screaming at her to stop or explain what she was doing, but she kept going and seemed to be going nowhere . . . then after about a mile suddenly it seemed that she made a final decision and violently turned around and went a couple blocks and then stopped and said that she was too drunk to drive and that we were going to stay at her friends since she would not let anyone else drive her car.

Suddenly I remembered my premonition and started thinking that she had the intention of having me that night and that she was trying to get me away from other friends of ours that would have tried to stop her . . . who were back at my house probably wondering what the hell happened to us . . .

We go inside.

We all get the ok to spend the night.

She takes a bath (and again I have a funny feeling that she wanted me and was preparing for it).

She comes out of the bathroom still totally drunk and collapses on a bed in the room where everyone was talking.

I laid down on the bed too . . . wondering what I should do if I was correct in my assumption.

She looks to be asleep until everyone leaves the room.

She opens her eyes suddenly and says, "put your hands on me!"

I obeyed . . . LOL

It may have been the best sex I ever had because she was so good at pleasing herself that I did not have to worry about anything . . . AND WE SURE MADE A MESS!

The next day our friends found out what happened and let her know that I was a virgin . . . that alone made me feel very stupid but what REALLY made me feel stupid was that she actually came to me and apologized like I was some helpless innocent child (well I guess I was compared to her since she was much older).

I remember that I was in pain the next day . . . sorta . . . and oh so embarrassed! But it was probably the best sex I ever had (mostly because she made a squeaking sound at one point that was the CUTEST thing I ever heard! lol)

I still fantasize about going back to that moment on occasion . . . while masturbating! haha
 datdude87
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/27/2009 7:22:39 PM
I lost my virginity to an ugly girl with a jerry curl. She had a nice body though. She didn't know that I was a virgin so I acted like I knew what I was doing
 HazelRose
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/7/2009 4:57:34 AM
Mine was complicated.
 tgif333
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/9/2015 7:42:51 AM
I was 16 and had just got my first car.
I met My First Sex Partner by using a fad that was in vogue at the time called "the B Line".
you dialed your own number so that you got a Busy signal, hence the name B line.
other people, both male and female would be on there and you would yell out "what's your name girl" and "what's your number" in between the buzzing sound and you tried to get a conversation going in the spaces where you could talk. the competition for an available woman was heavy.

this girl gave me her phone number, I called and she agreed to go parking. I took her to a famous deserted road and did the dirty deed in the back seat. I doubt the sex was good for either of us though we enjoyed the kissing foreplay. I just remember groping, fumbling and trying to do it the best I could. afterward I simply dropped her off at her home. I never saw her again.

I got better as time went on.

and YOU?
 Siennarh
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/10/2015 5:32:26 AM
Don't want to talk about it, not going there.
It's usually pretty good for guys though as far as I know lol.
 tallshyman
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2015 6:57:16 PM
Losing my virginity was not the best night of my life.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/18/2015 5:53:25 PM
butch62- Ug, bad!
It was my senior year of high school, and I lost it for the wrong reason.
I felt like the only one left still a virgin, so I did it just to get it over with.
Neither of us knew what we were doing, so , yeah, bad.
It would be YEARS before I actually learned enough to enjoy it, but I'm sure glad I kept trying ;)
 gtomustang
Msg: 26
Posted: 6/19/2015 8:40:35 AM
Clooney isn't even here yet, and already I have REM's "Loosing my religion" in my head.

My time wasn't an abnormal tale. I heard "you always remember your first" and so it took three gfs to find one i'd want to remember. Ripping the foil package when your fingers are wet from foreplay is a true failure in packaging design. Months later, I was driving her car with her in the passenger seat when someone blew thru a redlight. unfortunately, she got badly injured and sued me, so I got a dollar price on what my friendship is worth. so, as it turns out, they are right, you do remember your first. any time someone wants to drive my car, I remember her, b/c I found out that her insurance had to defend me against her claim.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/21/2015 3:49:59 PM
Losing my virginity was good and part of the natural flow of events. I certainly wasn't concerned about quickly losing it, though I think I was about 21.

We were both virgins. At first we only did oral sex for 6 months, then anal sex + oral sex for maybe 4 months, moving on to vaginal sex.

We were very experienced by the time we moved to vaginal sex, there was no pain and no bleeding. Maybe because I often used my fingers and partial penetration during the first year.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funny