Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > done with this      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lubnlife
Msg: 1
done with thisPage 1 of 1    
this site was fun for awhile but there are too many guys playing games.
i did meet a couple of guys on here that turned out to be real good friends and i am thankful for that.
best of luck to all who still continue on with their search.
 dainap
Msg: 2
done with this
Posted: 1/24/2009 12:18:27 PM
ive had that problem alot too most of the men on here are not here for dating or trying to start a relationship its a lot of guys who are married who are cheating or men just looking for sex this is a dating site for ppl who are serious bout finding someone not a sex site they have those type sites go use those and stop wasting some of our time who are serious bout trying to find the love of there life one day
 sally bentley
Msg: 3
done with this
Posted: 1/24/2009 2:50:09 PM
Just an observation but your profile picture doesn't particularly reflect that you are
interested in a serious relationship. Looks more like you are look for sex.
 Thatguy67
Msg: 4
view profile
History
done with this
Posted: 1/24/2009 5:09:52 PM
Perhaps using some of the filters the site provides (going to HELP and then MAIL SETTINGS) might help in minimizing some of the unwanted messages. Don't forget the blocking tool is your friend, also.
 MastersDegree
Msg: 5
done with this
Posted: 1/24/2009 6:37:46 PM

ive had that problem alot too most of the men on here are not here for dating or trying to start a relationship..

and the ones that ARE don't get a chance.

not most, ALL girls are on here to not dat or start a relationship..

before you start your biased opinion, you will find more guys are on here to date than woman.
 the_distance
Msg: 6
done with this
Posted: 1/25/2009 5:44:28 PM
i'm an honest guy who is looking for a relationship and have found no one on here. what is a nice guy to do?
 lucas70
Msg: 7
done with this
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:06:33 PM
shut up' that guy'-if they are married they just say their not on the profile...and you shut up too 'sally'-who asked you anyway?.....and 'distance dude' they all say they want an honest , nice guy and just want to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie,i don't know where i'm going with this,but here's an example: if the chick has kids,and says you must like kids or keep look'in..what ever you do,do not mention that you like or don't mind kids!because then you're a pervert...your better off say'in you hate f#%$k'in kids!..then she'll hav to have you! and probably go drown her kids in the f#%$k'in bath tub ,just so you'll like her!....everything they say they want in a guy or from a relationship is exactly who i am and want too..yeah well-Screw you Creepo!!
 randomthe3rd
Msg: 8
done with this
Posted: 6/21/2009 2:29:06 AM

considering i am on here to meet some one to have a proper reliationship

So was I, for a long long time...the only problem was that I was overlooked by women who went straight for the guys who only want sex..

Oh well.
 notajock
Msg: 9
done with this
Posted: 6/21/2009 8:41:05 AM
If the females are claiming that they don't want sex, they, not the men, are misrepresenting themselves.
 randomthe3rd
Msg: 10
done with this
Posted: 6/21/2009 8:44:37 AM
Very well put, jock, very well put.

i am on here to meet some one to have a proper reliationship beginning to loose hope there are alot of liars on this to be v careful guys

Or like

I am on here to meet a hot, male model lookalike to have a sugardaddy relationship beginning to loose hope there are a lot of normal guys on this to be v careful if you are normal.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > done with this