Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Caught my limit      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Malley
Msg: 2
Caught my limitPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Aw, congratulations !!
May this be the beginning of a wonderful journey for you both.

You got the best one for you.

I tend to believe there's still the odd good one left in these waters.
 minako79
Msg: 5
Caught my limit
Posted: 3/18/2009 11:22:08 AM
Oh wow, congratulations to both of you. :) Yeah, I would be very cautious going through paid sites like eharmony.com I wouldn't put my two cents worth. I rather go for POF instead. I'm glad to hear you found your guy. Many blessing to you and your new guy.
 minako79
Msg: 9
Caught my limit
Posted: 5/20/2009 8:37:02 PM
Keep the love growing! :) I'm happy for the both of you.

Well I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for my special guy. lol. I hope the waiting game will be paid off one day.
 Justin5200
Msg: 10
Caught my limit
Posted: 5/23/2009 9:16:57 PM
The thing with POF and all the other free dating sites is that MOST of the women/guys aren't really looking for someone to spend the rest of their lives with. I mean, if you pay $20 bucks a month to match.com or eharmony then that shows that you are really looking for someone to be with.

Most of the free dating sites are rubbish. Women just put up their pix to see how many guys they can attract.
 Justin5200
Msg: 12
Caught my limit
Posted: 5/24/2009 11:42:56 AM
So just because someone is separated and still married then suddenly they are undateable? LOL thats absurd. I would date a woman if she was separated for a year.

Why put your life on hold just because you are separated?? Getting a divorce can take along time. My Uncle's been in a 4 year divorce and I wouldn't expect him to put his life on hold just for that.
 Justin5200
Msg: 14
Caught my limit
Posted: 5/24/2009 5:37:15 PM
Well thats you. Do you speak for all the women on this site?
 Justin5200
Msg: 16
Caught my limit
Posted: 5/24/2009 10:14:51 PM
You're the one who needs to go away. Get off your high horse. You seem to have a holier then thou type attitude.

And I stand by what i say, if both people are paying money for a dating site then I believe your chances are higher at meeting someone because its clear that you both want to meet someone if you are gonna pay a monthly fee to do so.

Any John Smith can make a profile on here just for shits and giggles and see how many responses they can get from guys/girls or to play mindgames or whatever.

I believe that the people that do that are few and far between on a pay site since that would be a waste of money to do that.

And there is nothing wrong with dating someone if they are separated.

Sorry that you feel that way.
 CynthiaMw
Msg: 19
Back again
Posted: 7/21/2009 9:14:51 PM
Still going well with fishie but couldn't stay away from the forums lol.
 bigben1731
Msg: 20
Back again
Posted: 7/21/2009 11:56:42 PM
good luck in your future and well wishes ive been on paid dating site and to be honest ive keep my profile open as free dating dating site not really up my alley and the response are better ive had a few thousand woman sending me messages so i will be heading back to mate1 sometime down track as ive got messages ive got to read and i just had to let go for time being since it cost a bit
 .Breaking.Dawn.
Msg: 21
Caught my limit
Posted: 7/26/2009 2:37:33 PM
I agree the forums are fun. =]

I hope your match understands that you stick around just for the forums...because there are tonnes of forum sites out there. To be honest once I catch my fish I'm off of here, lol.
But congrats nonetheless !
 CynthiaMw
Msg: 22
Caught my limit
Posted: 8/11/2009 7:51:46 PM

I hope your match understands that you stick around just for the forums...because there are tonnes of forum sites out there.

My fishie loves me for my honesty and integrity. I love my fishie because he's exactly the kind of man I've been looking for my entire life - a straight shooter, honest, and high integrity. Only a fool would screw that up by dipping the pole back into the pond. No one ever accused me of being a fool.

People like you who think keeping a profile here, and posting here, is a slippery slope to cheating probably can't understand that.
 CynthiaMw
Msg: 23
Caught my limit
Posted: 9/14/2009 7:28:52 PM
Few days after my last post he told me it was over. No discussion. He'd decided I wasn't long term so time to end. We'd been seeing each other for 8 months.

Could have (and did, I guess) fooled me.
 minako79
Msg: 24
Caught my limit
Posted: 9/15/2009 8:50:23 AM
Sorry to hear that CyntiaMw hope your next fish will be alot more kinder and more of your compatibility.
 CynthiaMw
Msg: 25
Caught my limit
Posted: 10/15/2009 7:13:14 PM
Saw ex-fishie at a charity function today and got a chance to talk, alone, for a few minutes. He finally told me - he decided he isn't ready to date and maybe never will be (widower). Sad. Really sad that someone can give up on life like that.
 sunkissedlotus
Msg: 26
Caught my limit
Posted: 10/16/2009 11:06:25 AM
I posted a profile on match.com got tons of hits and emails but refused to pay for the site. Almost did, but I had better things to do with my money.
I was found, by one of the match guys, here and through myspace. He was able to track me down via google. And I was so glad. It made me think you know if they truly want to find you they can, and those that do arent being lazy. Thats the type I want, to go above and beyond their limitations. Shows some incentive.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Caught my limit