Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I need a bit of help,any advise would be greatly appreciated      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Okietokie88
Msg: 1
view profile
History
I need a bit of help,any advise would be greatly appreciated Page 1 of 1    
Hmm I know I know I know I need a picture but what else am I missing?I've said I like 7 times in my profile and I come off a bit braggadocios(which I am not just want to be open and honest)but I kind of want someone to get me and my true desires for my life.....In retrospect I hate talking about myself but I was trying to get a few things out of the way so we could start learning that much more about one another.

Anyway please help,and yes the song snipit(not too sure why it's not the whole thing) is one of the songs on the soundtrack of my life.

P.s. If anyone replying could also tell me a song or two from their soundtrack I'd greatly appreciate it,you know so I can get a bit of musical insight into your hearts and souls.
 Okietokie88
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I need a bit of help,any advise would be greatly appreciated
Posted: 1/27/2009 9:16:15 PM
I agree,thanks for the tip I'm defiantly going to add that to my list of profile addendum's ....I'm just happy it didn't get ripped to shreds lol I've seen suggestions like "Delete your account then get rig of your keyboard" that was kinda brutal.
 You go first
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/27/2009 9:44:06 PM
Hi there - are you really just looking for Hang Out? If yes, then don't change a thing.

If you are looking to meet a girl to be a romantic partner, then yes, you have a list of chores:

1. photo. Smiling, casual head shot, no sunglasses or hat.
2. correct the spelling of Wandering in your headline.
3. correct the rest of the spelling mistakes in the profile.
4. cut your interests in half - it's longer than the profile body.
5. expand on your interests in paragraph form in the profile to give a better picture of who you are.
6. with all that education, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Free advice for what it's worth.
 Okietokie88
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2009 10:20:08 PM
Thanks,advice is always worth weighing....and becomes that much more viable when the advice doesn't benefit anyone but myself any which way you look at it.Thanks for the tips mate,I'm going to work on that.....rather those few things.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I need a bit of help,any advise would be greatly appreciated