Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > I am confusing sex w friendship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LukeMM23
Msg: 2
I am confusing sex w friendshipPage 1 of 1    
He could be nervous about making that first move or he just wants to be friends. I don't know. I'd have to meet the guy and ask him myself, because he sounds crazy to me.
 CEO of Hoagie Inc.
Msg: 3
I am confusing sex w friendship
Posted: 1/29/2009 3:13:23 AM
How many times are you gonna ask this?
Cmon 39 years old and you have to ask this question? What do you think has happened? You put out fairly quickly and now he is gone... hmmm doesn't take a masters degree to see that he got a piece and now is moving on to his next victim.

Grow up, please.
 bitahunni
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/29/2009 4:53:24 AM
I think he just wanted sex and he got it. Do whatever emotional healing you need to do for yourself and move on.

Bita
 MidnightStorms
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/29/2009 7:14:48 AM
I read your profile it basically says party girl. Party girls sometimes don't get call backs, like a real party you bounce from one to the other.
 DocElffington
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2009 7:31:04 AM
What's your number??

cfb62
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2009 9:05:26 AM
no commitment = no obiligation = never having to contact the other, EVER.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > I am confusing sex w friendship