Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & POF Dance, Friday February 13th, 2009      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & POF Dance, Friday February 13th, 2009Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Don't spend Valentines Eve alone! Wear something red or white and let’s go dancing!!

Your hosts BrownEyesSmiling and Ms Dreams would enjoy having you come out and join us on Friday February 13th for coffee and a dance. We’ll meet for coffee between 7:00 and 8:30 at the Tim Hortons at 685 Fischer-Hallman Road Kitchener, near Ottawa Street. The POF dance starts at 8:30, so we will then move across the street to Trinity Hall, at 700 Fischer-Hallman Road.

For you newbies, the coffee meet and greet is a great way to put names to a few faces before the dance. If you've been out before, then here's your opportunity to help welcome the newbies.

If you haven’t been out to a PlentyOfFish event before, then make this your first. Be sure to introduce yourself and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.

So what are you waiting for?? Dress up or come casual!! Hit that sign up button and join us for an evening of fun. If you have any questions, just message either of your hosts…

Please print out the name tag provided in the link below to get the special POF cover charge. See you there!!

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/partyimages/wqwy5m551g_109517.jpg

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

350ZER

breakfastgirl

browneyessmiling

cavemanhairplay

classic rock fan

donkey2

hardwareguy99

jackie gleason

jerbear.2006

Lyndyloodle

mrcruz

NaNa Jo

sideshow14

Swantz

sweetdebbie08

tntexpress

16 people are attending
Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & POF Dance, Friday February 13th, 2009
Posted: 2/3/2009 9:15:24 AM
Hi jj... I'm so glad you can come out this time. Seems we keep missing each other a events.

See you on the 13th!!
 Classic Rock Fan
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/4/2009 7:12:13 AM
AAAHHHH!!!! NOW I'M HOME!!!!! Sorry, but I tried the country music thing....not 4 me. Now, Joanne & Sheila, this is music. Looking 4ward 2 it. Always have a great time.
Posted: 2/6/2009 4:15:03 AM
Hi Newfie Mama!! Yes you can wear jeans. If you want to reserve a table, you could try calling Trinity Hall ahead of time and see if they will do that for you. Google them to find the phone number. Of course the earlier you get there the better chance you have of finding an empty table but you should be ok, if you're there by 8:30.

There will not be a dance lesson this time. If this is something you would like to see continued, please let me know.

I hope you and your friends have a great time...
 twotrue2betrue
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2009 3:25:28 PM
Sorry I won't be coming out to this one.
Posted: 2/10/2009 4:12:27 PM
Hey Sheilapsw... it's been a while since you were last out!! It's about time you surfaced again...

There will be lot's of new faces out again this time!! Our numbers have grown so much at the dances, it's become impossible to meet everyone. We'll do our best, but if you do have questions give us a tap on the shoulder...

Hope you get your feet a little wet, garbyk!!
Posted: 2/12/2009 4:20:16 AM
We're almost there... just one more sleep!! There's still lots of room, so if you haven't already signed up... make some plans to join us!!

See you soon....
Posted: 2/12/2009 1:36:34 PM
How old is browneyes

If you really want to know, it's not hard to figure out...
What's important is how old do I feel...

Hey!! we're up to 74 people signed up. Don't forget it's Valentines Eve tomorrow night, so wear something red and/or white. For you guys, a nice carnation in your lapel or between your teeth, will do just fine...
 twotrue2betrue
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2009 6:28:31 AM
I might be there tonight....we'll see?
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & POF Dance, Friday February 13th, 2009