Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > 5 O'Clock Somewhere AFTERMATH!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
5 O'Clock Somewhere AFTERMATH!!Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Hey Ho!

Welllllllllllllll......Denise says the Superbowl is OFF! HeeHeeHee...KIDDING!

We came, we saw, we hadda BLAST!

Broken English ROCKED!!! And while the bar can definitely use some more staff when we are there, they promised such for next time. We also got a couple visits from the county brown boys...but at least they were sexy!

Thanks to all who helped as door greeters....and our awesome sponsors of prizes!

If you have pics...shoot me an email or holla here and I will give you upload priviledges. Obviously, no nudity or implied of such....as if it happened! LOL

I have added Joni, Kenny, and yummy Marty! :O)

How tickle fun started

tickle fun1

tickle fun2

tickle fun3

Susie Brenda Beca

Mystery hand tweeking

Beca Karen

George

Brenda Jon

Beca Jon

JonMWaz

Marty

Marty Brenda Beca

Marty Susie

Becca

Trumann & ?

Marty

The B4 pic...

Brenda

Kenny~I was quicker on the draw! LOL

Trumann & Kat

Karen & Trumann

Marty & ? getting a hug!

Kenny

Karen

Mike & Karen

Karen

George & Becca

Joni & ?

Steve

Kat & ?

Linda

Linda being sexy.

George the Hottie!

Smile Marty......

Lance

John & Susie

John

Becca & John

Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy!!

Sexy eyes there George!

wwoooo hhhooooo

Russ

What is it she is going after?

Denise or is that Dennis LOL

Peeps

John in the middle of it all..Imagine that!

peeps

more peeps partying

John & Susie

guess who...John & Susie

peeps partying

band....& end of my pics

joani and kat picking there nose

I THINK THEY LOVE ME

BUMMER THEY COULD HAVE HAD ME

DENISE MISSING HER MAN

KENNY AND ERIC

SHE FORCED ME I SWEAR

I HAD TO OF BEEN DRUNK LOL

YOU ALL FIGURE IT OUT LOL

ROB BEING ROB

WHERE IS MY NAME TAG

HI IM A FISHIE

WIPING BOOGERS OFF LOL

HarleyKat~
Msg: 2
5 O'Clock Somewhere AFTERMATH!!
Posted: 2/1/2009 9:59:21 AM
LMAO! ^^

The brown county boys were there, becaaaauuuussseee....well, I am assuming Barnhart has not seen that many peeps in a while and they were just morbidly curious?! Funny as fvck....one of em was a POF member....and waay cute...told him he needs to come out and play (cuffs welcome) sometime!

Got an email from Hap Hazzards (on Hwy 30) this morning....and now THEY want us to come play! Anyone interested? No band...but it has always been a pretty cool place and they offered semi decent specials.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/1/2009 10:08:19 AM
TJ....it rocked, didnt it? Are you finding it more your thing, now??

OMGawd...I hope NONE!

We ALWAYS encourage safe imbibing...either rideshare with someone who is not drinking, get a room, or stay in your freaking car till sober...really!

A few of us continued the party at my place last night...and safely crashed here. :O)
 mcckj35
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/1/2009 10:13:17 AM
Kat, 1,000,000 kudos points for you.. Great party, had a blast. Thank you for all your efforts and time.. I owe you some drinks!!! John
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/1/2009 10:42:06 AM
Hey! Don't I get a thank you for the toe bite??

John....thank YOU, babe!

Kevin...you can add ANYONE to a faves list, hon....their settings make no difference. :O)

I agree...bar was not quite prepared...Scott (?) said he was not even sure we were coming till that night...*cough,cough*...whatever. LOL I teased his ass for stocking up via Dirt Cheap...and I think next time they will definitely be ready for us!
 kclowns
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/1/2009 11:23:58 AM
I had a great time last night, sooo glad I didn't have to drive home (thanks Brenda).
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/1/2009 11:25:16 AM
Becca....added! I dont know Susies newest user name, however! LOL

Wow...what a story! Maybe we had a convict amongst us?

Kev....I LOVED Broken English. Am getting ready to email and thank them for being so rockin and to find out where we might have the next gig with them!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/1/2009 11:56:00 AM
Do you mean KAREN?? We were alllll Karen's last night....
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/1/2009 1:05:35 PM
I have to chime in on the party lastnight!! I had a blast and got to meet some new POFers and some non POFers. Kudos to Kat for checking out that venue. Its definately large enuff for more parties, they just need to staff it more for our crowds!! LOL

Kat and the others that put this on, thanx and it was great. The band was awesome i would be ready for another one there. Its always 5oclock somewhere. LOL

looking forward to the next one
 SusieStL
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/1/2009 1:07:18 PM
Here I am.... add me on Kat.. I have some great pics....

where are those pics you took Becca? ... not sure if I want all of them posted... I think John, Becca and Brenda set me up.... hey I know it was all in fun and it did give us all a good laugh.

I wasn't going to go.. but then someone that I had been telling her about the pof parties, txt msg me and said she was going, then she txt msg me saying her neighbor that she was going with backed out... well I was near ready to leave the house and I called her.. her neighbor changed their mind so we all ended up there... however I had a blast. Like I said, spur of the moment ~~are sometimes the most fun.

Well, from what I heard there was a little action going on in the back... making out not fighting.. next then I know I looked back that way cause my friend was back there playing pool.. a couple of chickies were at it... wowza.

Hey Marty, did you have fun mydear?
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/1/2009 1:10:35 PM
yep, yep, good time had by all, I believe..was very packed! Great band!!
My feet were killing me, Deanna you must rate, no one offered to rub my feet for me ~ ah well, maybe next time LOL

Can't wait to see the pics!
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/1/2009 1:21:51 PM
I cant wait to see the pics too, and susie, i think there r a couple of real good ones of u that might not get posted. LOL

Denise i will be watching your popcorn today, dont even try it LOL

Lastnight was a blast
 justaj2116
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/1/2009 1:49:13 PM
Well it was def not what i was expecting. Sign me up for the next one n ill come prepared lol Where can we see the pics at
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/1/2009 1:50:07 PM
Im curious now!! what were u expecting?

justaj2116
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/1/2009 2:00:25 PM

like a speed dating kinda thingie ma bobber

HarleyKat~
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/1/2009 2:29:34 PM
OK Suse....added! :)

Wow...John reallly got around last night!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2009 3:05:33 PM
^^^then it must be nice to be john.
ok personally i think the service sucked, good thing i decided to stop drinking after 3 beers. it would be a nice place to open a bar tho. oh and as i was leaving i saw 2 young ladies being cuffed by the police and you wont belive why they arrested one of them.as i walked past she said why am i going to jail... the cops reply was well you were just as much responsible for the argument ,because you broke the guys cig's. man what a reason to go to the gray bar motel.
 previouslyme
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/1/2009 3:09:28 PM
I did hear that place is monitored pretty closely... don't know if is that area or that place. I didn't go because of my call and the distance. I am glad to see so many smiles. I hope things were better for Kat this weekend too. Her words sound great!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2009 3:10:33 PM
oh i guess i had a titty magnet on my back last night 2 of the regular fishies must have been trying a little snaging.i bet i have groves in my back from all the boobage that was raked across it . so ladies a little decourem next time ok.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/1/2009 4:14:31 PM
I dunno.....but I know who you could ask!!!

The service definitely was poor....but they definitely TRIED....the staff busted ass, they just basically did not have enough. I am certain that if we go there again, that will be remedied.

OK...back to my movie...hangover Sunday! POST SOME PICS!! lol
 justaj2116
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/1/2009 5:19:31 PM
OMG what happened you poor fishie
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/1/2009 5:20:11 PM
Marty?! What happened, hon???
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/1/2009 5:29:16 PM
Well, I am surprised you are Marty! I did not realize you left that early...

Did you tell the person who texted you, they are a sh1t? LOL

Argh...hope it all works out to where they drop the charge...I know it is possible. My daughters exxes father did such, and he was waaay over the limit, and it was reduced to something else.

Well, back to my movie. I keep checking for new pics when Amanda changes out a load of laundry. LOL I wanna see more pics!!!! :O(
 justaj2116
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/1/2009 5:33:52 PM
Im sorry. i know a good lawyer if you need one.
See ppl texting is bad mmmmkay!!!!!!or at least while driving
 justaj2116
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/1/2009 5:42:53 PM
i still feel bad for you i had one scare the shit outta me but luckly he wanted the car further up
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > 5 O'Clock Somewhere AFTERMATH!!