Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > HELP PLease!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Unikshik
Msg: 1
view profile
History
HELP PLease!!!Page 1 of 1    
Last night I was trying to download the Adobe Flash Player, I don't know if it work or not...It says it did... However since then I can not watch the news, YouTube. ..When I go to Youtube it tells me..."Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."... Can any one out there help me with this... I don't know what I did wrong...before I started to do this I was able to watch the movies on YouTube or the CNN news..etc... Now nothing...I am so upset, since I don't know much about computers. Please tell me what I need to do!!! and thanks in advance for all your help!
 AppleGeek
Msg: 2
HELP PLease!!!
Posted: 2/1/2009 7:31:58 PM
Reinstall flash.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 3
HELP PLease!!!
Posted: 2/2/2009 11:23:33 AM
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player.

Uninstall your Flash Player, reboot, then re-install it. Make sure Javascript is enabled and Pop-ups are not blocking Instant Messenger.

Related Links:Browsers: Javascript & Pop-Up Blockers
 Unikshik
Msg: 4
view profile
History
HELP PLease!!!
Posted: 2/2/2009 3:27:55 PM
Thank you so much for your input help... I will try...Wish me luck!
 Unikshik
Msg: 5
view profile
History
HELP PLease!!!
Posted: 2/3/2009 7:27:01 AM
Well, I tried... I looked under Control Panel add/remove programs I can not find Adobe Flash Player. Then I tried to download it again it tells me it's already downloaded. I just don't know!!!
 Unikshik
Msg: 6
view profile
History
HELP PLease!!!
Posted: 2/3/2009 9:42:52 AM
Everything was working fine, until I tried to play a game that told me that I needed to update my Adobe Flash Player...After I did that, I could no longer watch any videos...like in YouTube or CNN news...etc...

When I went in Control Panel I don't see the Adobe Flash Player program anywhere!!!..Then when I went to install it again it tells me that it is already downloaded.

I get really confused when I see you talking about this and that when I have no idea what anything is on the computer.. in order for me to fix this I need to be led by the hand!!!... step one, step two...etc... I am really "dumb" on technology talk.

All I know that I am really frustruated to a point of tears!!!
 Ticketoride
Msg: 7
HELP PLease!!!
Posted: 2/3/2009 11:14:26 AM
When I went in Control Panel I don't see the Adobe Flash Player program anywhere!!!..Then when I went to install it again it tells me that it is already downloaded.

Click here »» Uninstall Flash Player and save to Desktop or somewhere to your Hard Drive. Then click on the Program to uninstall Adobe Flash. Reboot.

Then go back to the Adobe Website to re-install Adobe Flash
 Unikshik
Msg: 8
view profile
History
HELP PLease!!!
Posted: 2/3/2009 5:11:51 PM
I did it with your help!!!! I can watch videos now!!!... I am sooooo happy and forever grateful!!! XXXOOO

Cheers / Ticketoride
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > HELP PLease!!!