Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > ME 'N' CAT... PART NINE...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 texasbaby
Msg: 11
view profile
History
ME 'N' CAT... PART NINE...Page 1 of 1    
Ah Poet, I know there are many who are enjoying your posts and are following the stories. I haven't posted to your thread because I didn't want to break the flow of the tale.

tb
 blues49
Msg: 12
view profile
History
ME 'N' CAT... PART NINE...
Posted: 2/23/2009 6:19:45 AM

didn't want to break the flow of the tale.

dittos
 michellewind
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2009 1:24:09 PM
Hey Ron,

you left us all hanging here, like a cat on a hot tin roof.

No fair!
Wasn't nice!
Make friends, and then fly away like a butterfly,
goodbye, farewell, not nice to play games,
oh by the way grow up!
mcw

P.S . I am not going to read your work anyway!
 Written by Hank
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/23/2009 10:50:18 PM
To bad. I liked this story.

Don't know if you're lurking about, but I'll leave you a message: This is a creative writing forum on a dating site. Of the millions of people on this site, only a handful visit this end of the forum spectrum. Those that do, read, but rarely leave comments. Shouldn't take offense.

When I post something, I'm happy if just ten people bother to click on the thread. I think it's great that somebody read it - even if it's just one person. Doesn't matter to me it they leave a note or not (well, a note is nice, but not required). When I want comments, I post to a writing forum on a site designed just for that. There are a couple good ones - well, a couple of okay ones.
 mystic writer
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2009 7:19:17 PM
I have the book...Me 'N' Cat...by Ron S King, available through Amazon...along with a variety of other books he has published...
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > ME 'N' CAT... PART NINE...