Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Whitehaven VFW Valentine Day Pictures Feb 14, 2009      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ariatlady
Msg: 4
Whitehaven VFW Valentine Day Pictures Feb 14, 2009Page 1 of 1    
Guys,
Once again, thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness last night. You went the extra mile to make sure all of the ladies were up and dancing and then you really went over the top by giving all of us ladies roses and chocolate!!! Those were just the perfect touches for such a great evening. From the bottom of our hearts, lots of love and thanks to each of you.

Mike, JD,Jimmy,Honeybear Jim, and Johnny, you are wonderful guys and we are lucky to have you in our lives.

Kathryn
 ariatlady
Msg: 5
Whitehaven VFW Valentine Day Pictures Feb 14, 2009
Posted: 2/15/2009 8:32:57 PM
gotta go to bed...tired...wanted to see pictures. Later Ya'll. Enjoyed breakfast this morning.
 singlemanmike
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/16/2009 4:44:23 AM
I just want to thanks Cindy and Kathy for making this happen. This was one of the best Valentine's i have ever had. I want to say thank you to all the ladies that i had a chance to dance with.
It was so nice to see the turnout that we had, and cant wait till the next one.
For all the ladies, you are more than welcome for the rose and candy, the guy's and me had as much joy giving them to you, as you did getting them.
Mike
 drivingwoman
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/16/2009 9:49:17 AM
Wonderful Time was had by all, I know. The flowers and candy made each of us feel special - Thanks guys

Pete, it was nice meeting you and checking out the kisses, LOL. I got the picture of a life time with my hands on someone's behind, LOL.

It was a great and special time! I am looking forward to next month, let me know if I can help!
Doris
 Single-N-Hernando
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/16/2009 4:47:46 PM
As usual, Jim, you did a wonderful job snapping pictures & caturing all the smiles. This was one of the nicest Valentine's Days I have ever had. It was great to be among friends and the gifts from the guys just made it even better. Thanks again & love to each of you.

Linda
 hazeleyedlady4u
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2009 7:47:53 PM
Kathy and Cindy, thanks for putting on such a great party!! I had a wonderful time... the best yet! I really enjoyed seeing all the great friends i've made. Thanks to the Guys for the Rose and Candy... if not for that, I wouldn't have recieved anything. Thanks Johnny for the wonderful dance even if my legs did almost give out on me before it was over!! JD, thanks for all the great hugs.. you give the best ones!! Linda
 marykris
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/18/2009 3:54:00 PM
Thanks for the invitation! I was sick and it looks like I missed a really good time. Please let me know about the next event.
 southernresa
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2009 9:43:04 AM
Boy oh Boy did I have a great time at this party. And how wonderful it was to have a sweetie to exchange Valentines Day gifts with this year. Thank you Jim

Thanks to all of the men that asked me to dance, and to those that I roped and pulled to the dance floor. giggles I danced the two step for the first time in my life with a cowboy hmmm Countrygent I think.

Then I loved the Jam session ... where I danced with a nameless man. LOL Who was that man???!!! I see our picture dancing posted, but I don't know who he was. He danced similar to that of my late husband with all of the twirls. I thought that I would never dance that way again. Then I caught Lloyd out there really doing the dance a lil closer to the style of my dear old passed hubby.

Thanks Lloyd for staying to dance with me one more time. You made an ole widow ladies dream come true. I'll be roping ya at all of the parties to dance now. Sorry dude, your stuck now.

As usual I think that everyone had a great time. I sure know that I did.

Thanks Kathy & Cindy (and all of the helpers) for hosting yet another wonderful party.

Resa
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Whitehaven VFW Valentine Day Pictures Feb 14, 2009