Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How many different sex partners in a single day ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dezmosabie
Msg: 1
view profile
History
How many different sex partners in a single day ? Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
For me its two. That happened once, some five years ago. but not at the same time. Though that would count, it just hasn't happened to me. A single day technically is 24 hours, I imagine some people (i.e. tweekers) would consider being awake for a couple days at a time to count. However, in the average lifestyle it would be from one morning or evening to the next.
 abelian
Msg: 2
How many different sex partners in a single day ?
Posted: 2/16/2009 11:55:42 PM
For me, it's two, but they were both at the same time.
 dezmosabie
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2009 9:40:33 AM
I heard this question on San Francisco area radio some years ago, I think it was geared more towards the gay community, then again, a friend mentioned it to me the other day, and we're hetero. It plays into the "conquest complex" many young men have, . . . and some women too. It's silly sure, but why else would I post a question other than to find out what other random peoples answers may be, especially women, who I assume would be generally, to scared to answer.
 ~rain~
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2009 9:56:49 AM
Does having sex with yourself count??

If so then................( counts multiple personalities)..

.............ponders.............................................6!!

I think!
 catkin2007
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/17/2009 10:00:12 AM
Happily only one!
 Redlance71
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2009 10:50:34 AM
2. I hadn't remembered that until this post. I'd rather forget it again methinks...
 Mountain Geek
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2009 11:39:18 AM

Happily only one!

I agree totally with that!

I met someone many years ago -- an older man who became friends with me. He lived in an area where wild sex party’s occurred and we chatter over a few beers about that and other fantasies.

I remember that he told me "I'm going to give you a piece advice – and I’ve don’t it all sexually”

What he told me was this --> with the right woman; all your fantasies can be achieved.

So I’m going with one good woman as opposed to how many you can do in one day.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2009 11:39:55 AM
I just wanted to see if any brave women would post a high number on this thread. .

My number of single-day partners is 1-- (I'm a guy).
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/17/2009 12:30:38 PM
Well I've masturbated furiously with my right hand till it got tired, then used my left.

does that count?
 w/ehappenz
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/16/2009 11:35:58 AM
3 but I did it with my then g/f but we broke up that night lol we were at a hotel in orlando and a wedding was being held and after the wedding reception i saw these really hot twins and pursuaded them to let me come back to there room with them.

It was fun. Right place right time.
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 11:58:12 AM
I used to have an old biker couple as neighbors. One night at a barbeque they started drinking and reminiscing about their biker days. They were talking about how "hot" she was back then. With great pride in her voice my neighbor told of the night she "pulled a train." She said she lost count of the men. Her husband chimed in, "must have been over twenty, babe." I still can't believe that this was a source of pride not only for her but for him as well.
 asteliapuff39
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/16/2009 12:43:09 PM
3 people...
it sounds bad but its not as bad as it sounds.
2 girls at the same time and my boyfriend right after :P
 MsMicki
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 3:36:33 PM
damn proud to say only 1
 spitfire6844
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2009 8:37:17 AM
Only two women wanted to reveal anything on this thread. LMAO. It's safe to say that you're not going to get most of them to post on this topic.
 US_Army_Strobel
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2009 6:38:24 PM

ARE U FREAKIN KIDDING ME..THAT'S NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!

Idk about nasty, but I sure as hell need a birthday present like that
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How many different sex partners in a single day ?