Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Drity Talk      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wylie_Coyote
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Drity TalkPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
So I guess the story:

Last week while I was banging my sister she said "you screw just like Dad". Funny I replied, that's what Mom said?

is out of the question, hugh?
J Mac
 Okietokie88
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Drity Talk...I don't get it
Posted: 2/18/2009 10:10:34 AM
I guess dirty talk is nice,I'm not going to say it's a good or bad thing but one has to be good at it that's all that really matters.....Now my dilemma ,I've had a woman ask me to talk dirty and it kinda went south.I started of with the traditional dirty things to say then I ran out of ish to say.....I strait up told her I had to stop because I only have cruel things to say after that,"You'll never achieve your dreams""The world hates you" and so on so forth....has that ever happened to anyone?
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 9
Drity Talk
Posted: 2/18/2009 10:38:50 AM
My dirty talk:

"Hey baby, I haven't taken a shower in 5 weeks. Oh yeah"
 DJMac
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Drity Talk
Posted: 2/18/2009 2:27:13 PM
I think its an insult for a person to compare their current partner to their ex partner while having sex. It sends a message that their previous partner pleased them better.

I also think that calling a woman a slut, whore and stuff like that are bad too.

I enjoy talking dirty during sex and love for a woman to do the same. I just tell her how much she turns me on and how good it feels, in a dirty way.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Drity Talk
Posted: 2/18/2009 5:46:57 PM
Two little words that have always amped up the activity level for me (looking deeply into her eyes, said genuinely at the right time):

"USE ME!"

Be advised, if used at the right time with the right woman, you may find yourself in the local ER or at your MD's office the next day explaining how you could have so many scratches and bite marks in so many places on your body...

Need I say more...

And no, I am not a male whore. I do it free of charge. That makes me charitable. I am a charitable, giving person of the male gender. I gave at the office. I gave at home. I gave on the way home . (Long commute.)

(Kids, do not try this at home. This advertisement was made with highly trained and experienced professionals. No animals were harmed in the making of this advertisement.)
 SilverSurfer77
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Drity Talk
Posted: 2/18/2009 6:17:42 PM
Tuezdaye

WOW. All that is missing here is the video camera.
OK now for a cold shower. All kidding aside.

Yes the line is crossed at mentioning others unless they are present and involved

To **** her like he paid for it. ( I see he read my book on guys with hooker fantasies ) And to be honest He did pay for it. At some point he took her to dinner and out on dates so thats all in fair play ;)

Tuezdaye if you need a Job I wanna write another book now to publish. With your imagination I'll even let you Title it! LOL
 Spence56
Msg: 21
Dirty Talk
Posted: 2/18/2009 8:16:13 PM
It seems to me that there is a "special" vocabulary that comes as part of love making between two loving and caring people. Where some things would be completely inappropriate in one circumstance, it seems the same things might just be in good fun in other circumstances. The main thing is not taking anything too seriously and certainly not personally. And just trying to have fun with communicating and loving each other. Well, that's what I think anyway.......
 UnzippedPassion
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Dirty Talk
Posted: 2/19/2009 5:16:38 AM
I enjoy it immensely BUT, don't ever mention any other women....past girlfriends, famous women or otherwise. It's me you should be describing all those nasty little things you want to do things to, not anyone else or I'm going to imagine that's who you really wish you were having sex with and perhaps need her in your mind to get off.

During sex it's You You You and ME ME ME only. Anything else said is fine and understood that it's only a part of a sexual experience to boost the pleasure and not something we both know has no indication of what we really feel or believe about each other. When it's over we both respect each other the same way we did before we started. I know I'm not your private whore and in reality, so do you.
Okay, next role play!
 UnzippedPassion
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Dirty Talk
Posted: 2/19/2009 5:56:38 AM
Hmmmm. I kind of see it just the opposite.
The opposite would be...I know I AM your private whore and in reality so do you....and I don't think so! lmao Once outside the temporary"act", I'm the same person I always was and demand the same respect.

I guess you have to be real secure in your relationship, know, trust, and love your partner and know they feel the same about you.
Role plays and dirty talk that both partners understand are nothing more than mere turn ons are not reality statements. That's why they're called role plays! It's almost like setting the stage of a movie and assuming the roles of actor and actress. Do you think that anyone on the screen who calls their co star a biatch, slut etc really means that in real life? Maybe some do..lol but most don't. It's all just an "act".

I'm secure in knowing that anything said to heighten the sexual experience is left behind the bedroom door and know without a doubt in my mind that my significant other would never tolerate anyone labeling me anything other than a very respectable classy woman. Words exchanged between two committed adults during sex who understand that it's only "make believe" can be a very enjoyable experience and is for me and many others!!!
 blonde chickie
Msg: 26
Drity Talk
Posted: 2/19/2009 8:36:48 AM
Dirty talk is hot !!

"Let me **** u like a slut baby !!" kinda shit
 SilverSurfer77
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Dirty Talk
Posted: 2/19/2009 1:46:19 PM
WOW.
So Tues you need to have a twin sister somewhere near me. LOL
I think you're more than dirty talk I think your grab me take me make me scream fulfill my needs and do it now. Not caring who is watching and who sees us does it matter since in this act it's just you and me and the being we have become together.

Ok back to that 2 day long cold shower ;)
 dpdeprived1
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Dirty Talk
Posted: 2/20/2009 9:09:24 AM
I love it when I gp down on a guy and he tells me how it feels and how he likes it done. I love it when he teases me to the point its torture and then making me admit how much I love to suffer. Then when he makes me beg for even just the tip. It clouds my head and I will do anything just for that little bit. Then when I get it how it makes my whole body buck with desire and when I can no longer get a single word out thats when I'm his and thats when he makes me say it only then do I get what I need .... sorry mind went off on its own again dang thing lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Drity Talk