Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > My Undead Friend      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bowers1987
Msg: 1
view profile
History
My Undead FriendPage 1 of 1    
The day has finally arrived, Ive spent the last 3 months preparing for the attack from my undead enemy's. Zombie's have taken over most of the world, only a few place's remain safe- including my small farm. I did everything i could to prepare for them, there was no avoiding them, they stopped for nothing. They went from town to town, eating and maiming every one who came in their path, turning them into undead monsters. I knew the day was coming when I would have to stand and fight for my life. I knew that I couldn't scare them away or reason with them, the only way to stop the undead is to shoot it right in between the eyes.

As the alarm sounded, I grabbed my rifle of its rack and head out to see who tripped the motion sensor. I smiled as a saw a lone undead ranger slow and sluggishly working his way toward me. As I raised my rifle, the undead **stard seem to gain speed, as if he knew what I was doing. It was no problem though, he was still 50 yards away. I steadied my aim for his head and started counting down, my plan was to shoot him when he was 15 yards away. Mostly so I had an easy shot, but also because I wanted him a close as possible,just in case their were others around. As the undead man lurched closer and closer, my heart began to beat faster and faster, this was really happening. It isn't a dream or a movie, this is real life and a mother ****ing zombie is on my farm. I looked away for a second and took in the rest of the view- the view of what used to be a farm that was filled with animals and plants- now just a lone building surrounded by dirt. What happened to my life, what happened to me?

I wiped a tear away and took my aim at the undead creature once more-I focused in on his face and then stared into the eyes of my brother.

The End

Anthony Bowers
 bowers1987
Msg: 2
view profile
History
My Undead Friend
Posted: 2/22/2009 2:01:08 PM
Any thoughts would be nice
 bowers1987
Msg: 3
view profile
History
My Undead Friend
Posted: 2/23/2009 2:11:54 PM
lol nice- but i have a marijuana book club!
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > My Undead Friend