Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Playoffs AFTERMATH Photo thread 2/21/09 W/ Meet The Cleavers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 suepug1122
Msg: 1
Playoffs AFTERMATH Photo thread 2/21/09 W/ Meet The CleaversPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Here it is folks, the place to upload your photos and talk about the party. Rhonda and Theresa want to thank all those that attened. Keep looking at those "blue links" more parties right around the corner!

&
Rhonda & Theresa

Rhonda & Theresa

Welcoming committee

Lisa & Deb

Karen, Bill & Deanna

Rhonda & Eric

Rhonda kissing a "bandit"

Hangover breakfast!

Party "pooped"!

HarleyKat~
Msg: 2
Playoffs AFTERMATH Photo thread 2/21/09 W/ Meet The Cleavers
Posted: 2/22/2009 12:03:01 AM
Woot, woot!! Lance, Linda, Marsh, and I all say WHOOT...Dar it is!!!!

AWESOME JOB!!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2009 2:17:13 AM
well rhonda babe you did it again..........great friggin party.and im begining to have soooooo much fun watching all the new members to the K.F.C. ok now wheres the pic's? ok but seriously it was a great time
 TheKidof72
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/22/2009 2:29:08 AM
Great party everyone! Thanks for coming out and jamming with us to Meet the Cleavers. I spoke with the lead singer afterwards and she can't wait till we come and party with them again.........so I will be checking out their schedule and hopefully find something accomdating.
The attendance was awesome tonight, got a tab bit crowded there for a bit, but I still think that everyone had a great time.

As far as the Hangover Breakfast went, I don't think that I-Hop had any clue we were going to come in there and take over, but I was very impressed that we had about 30-35 people there and the food came very quickly.

Keep in mind that there are 2 other parties coming up so if you didn't have the courage to make it to this one, there is always next one.
 jussweet
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/22/2009 7:32:00 AM
Wowzers Rhonda and Theresa great party! Lots of new people and our wonderful "usual crowd"! BEX the boobie thing was way too funny! Too bad ya scared the one guy!
The stunned looks on the staff of IHOP was priceless but I have to say the service was Excellent!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/22/2009 8:42:16 AM
Deanna honey, how you feeling this morning? LOL Happy post birthday! :O)

Becca...I loved seeing your boobies, too! Sorry we did not end up taking you up on your offer....it was mucho appreciated!!...and the breakfast rawked! *Burp*

Some people...heeheehee, you know who you are!!....need to learn bead etiquette 101!!

You girls did a phenom job! Hope to see you all at the "Mardi Gras @ the Strat" and the "Patrick was a Saint....but I ain't!" parties!! :O)
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2009 8:53:36 AM
um i think my bead etiquette was ok . ill take a nice smile over boobs any day. dont get me wrong i like boobs, but a nice smile ...well it can warm you up inside.
 suepug1122
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/22/2009 10:16:54 AM
Whew! "Too much fun"! It took me until noon to recover...The place was packed. Thanks for having us Playoffs! Sorry fishes, the service was kind of slow, they did the best they could. Some of their employees called in sick.

The band was "AWESOME" great suggestion Eric & Dave... Deena It was a pleasure to meet you! We will definitely party with these guys again!

Ok I will post my pics, if anyone else has some please let me know and I will hook ya up! Marsh, you're in sugar.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/22/2009 10:40:03 AM
Russell, your bead etiquette rocked and showed integrity, babe!

Eric, my "old saggy boob" says your "$3 prized beads" can continue to serve their purpose as your personal anal beads, sugar!

I've seen many a busted up nose over an azzhole offering up beads for a flash and then reneging on the deal! Me...I just recognize the welsher for what he is!

Can't wait to see more of the pics...woot, woot! What a fun night!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/22/2009 11:02:16 AM
I did not make it out until 1030 p and I came w/ my friend April, who's a noobie but she had fun too.

I do have a few pictures, didn't snap a lot.

I met a few new peeps and seen a lot of great oldies.

Kat~ absolutely loved the hair!!! btw thanks for the compliment as well.
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2009 11:30:49 AM
Personally thought it was well worth the two hour plus trip up from Cape Girardeau to hang with my fellow POFers!

It was a pleasure to join the Hangover Party at IHOP on MO-K......
The staff was Magnificant!! The desire a letter of accomodation with their service, hospitality, and always keeping our cups/glasses filled.

For those that I got to flirt, dance, and give an occasional backrub to.....It was my pleasure! Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks for the great time to each of the hostesses!!!
Definately enjoyed MEET THE CLEAVERS
Have to check to see if they come down to my parts.

Okay it is off to take a nap!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/22/2009 11:40:51 AM

Okay it is off to take a nap!!

OMGosh...this is probably the most brilliant idea of the day! I am gonna have to steal the idea, Donna!

Wake me when the pics are posted, ok? LOL

Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/22/2009 12:31:50 PM
great party Rhonda and Theresa ~ band was loud, good and head-bangin' tunes, but enjoyable enough, got a little in..

Thanks Becca for the place to crash!! And for driving me, see........told you closing down the bar was fun! well it is most of the time anyway, I gotta have my fun when I can, darnit

Great to meet Bill, Steve, Ric, Kelli and any others I don't remember their names right now LOL See you all at the next party!!
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2009 12:59:07 PM
Just a suggestion for those that attended the "hangover" party at IHOP
With today's world being as negative and sue happy....
Why not do something good today....
Copy and paste the link below then tell about this morning's service at IHOP.
www.ihop.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=62

Tina(waitress), Cody(waiter), Derek(cook) are the names of our employees, I found out by talking to Marla, the manager.
 jussweet
Msg: 15
Stickers, STICKERS????
Posted: 2/22/2009 1:49:28 PM
Marshall, Marshall, Marshall! Oh wait that was another name!
Great pic of me trying to figure out how high up that guys hand was going!
 jussweet
Msg: 16
Stickers, STICKERS????
Posted: 2/22/2009 1:50:57 PM
Much better when he put it on my shoulder instead of oh well never mind!
 suepug1122
Msg: 17
The Case Of The Roaming Hands Pic.....
Posted: 2/22/2009 1:58:49 PM
LOL...Marsh, you making fun of my pictures?...Laura, it cracked my butt up, I had to post it!

Geeze, I think I have watched paint dry faster than uploading these. I'm not sure what the deal is? I'm getting flash backs to the days of dial up!
 jussweet
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/22/2009 2:40:54 PM
OMG!!! Rhonda... At first I said "Awww Hell NO"! Then I said "yeah that's exactly what I do! Gotta keep an eye on those hands"! The rest of 'em too way too funny! I wasn't even that drunk even Tony said he's seen me wayyy drunker... err wait should I admit to that!
Sorry I unjustly accused Marsh... please forgive me!
 jussweet
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/22/2009 2:43:25 PM
Oh great and then the strangling pic! Way to go James!
 suepug1122
Msg: 20
Stickers, STICKERS????
Posted: 2/22/2009 3:58:09 PM
LOL..You guys are such a hoot! I love looking back at the photos.

Thanks to you for all the positive feedback from the parties. The truth is you "ALL" make the parties what they are just by being there, if you didn't show they wouldn't be such a success.

Special thanks to Deb, Lisa and Randy for their generous donations of attendance gifts. You guys are the best!

Ok all my pics are posted, now it's your turn guys! Show us whatcha got!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 21
Aftermath
Posted: 2/22/2009 4:32:00 PM
Wow, just looked through the pics and looks like everyone had a great time. It's fun to see how much fun these parties are.

Now for the newbies that this was your first party, come on and tell us your opinions. Is there anything you enjoyed or didn't enjoy about the party. Give us some ideas to help the newbies out at the future parties. Sometimes it's hard when we are at these bars to find out who are with POF and who are just patrons visiting the bar. We try to use balloons and such to let everyone know where our tables are that are reserved, but seating was definatly hard to find last night.

TheKidof72
Msg: 22
Photos Up!
Posted: 2/22/2009 4:40:59 PM
Marsh, don't feel bad, I was at I-Hop for Hangover Breakfast with the crowd but was busy mingling around with non POF'ers (trying to recruit new members) that I wasn't at the table to order food, but was still able to get at least some toast ordered...........but for those that know me, that is about all I eat anyways at the Hangover Breakfast.

Still get a kick out of the waitress at Denny's that night that I ordered 1 scrambled egg, and she stood there waiting for me to add more, and I just said that would be all.........didn't know if I was suppose to add a fork or what to my order, I just wanted an egg.........but then of course I had to be the smart a$$ (yeah, hard to imagine a Saint and smart a$$ in one who would have thunk it. ) and when she brought me my one scrambled egg, I asked for a to go box.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 23
Photos Up!
Posted: 2/22/2009 4:47:15 PM
Lance? Ear plugs? You don't need earplugs. You woulda looked so handsome sitting there with napkins hangin' out your ears...
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 24
Ear Plugs Vs Napkins?
Posted: 2/22/2009 5:00:39 PM
I put what little pictures that I had up, and I had fun w/ the time that I was there.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 25
Ear Plugs Vs Napkins?
Posted: 2/23/2009 6:02:54 AM
Lance...I think you need more ear protection than just ear PLUGS...try ear muffs?? Plactic ear lobe protectors, maybe?!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Playoffs AFTERMATH Photo thread 2/21/09 W/ Meet The Cleavers