Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have you ever heard another couple having sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 2
Have you ever heard another couple having sex?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
That's what ipods are for. Well, besides making sure people don't talk to me in public...lol
 ArrowSparrow
Msg: 4
Have you ever heard another couple having sex?
Posted: 2/21/2009 5:00:53 PM

well it was kind of on purpose that it happened so it was a turn on....lol and thats the only bad behaviour I'll admitt to.

Wait? There's more? Now you have to tell

I lived in an apartment complex where the people down below me fought and screamed at each other, and the couple on the left had sex marathons every other night.

It was hilarious one time, I had my gf over at the time and we are on the bed playing cards from what I remembered when we heard the couple next door. She tried her best to pretend it wasn't happening... and I couldn't help but ask, "Makes you wonder why we're sitting here playing cards don't it?" She blushed, I laughed, and score! LOL Ah... I miss that apartment, the neighbors made breaking the ice easy ;)
 Wylie_Coyote
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2009 6:36:50 PM
I was at the drive-in with a date. The couple in the truck next to us got out of the front and went to the back seat. Not 5 minutes later they were back in the front watching the first movie.

We cracked up. Then about 1/2 way through the second movie we went at it. The movie ended, head lights came on all over the place and we got so busted.....
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2009 7:38:33 PM
Yes.. a few times. I knew exactly where it was coming from tho... one time we were in the same room, about 4' away from the other couple (my guy's sister and her bf)... and the other times we were in the same apartment/house (my ex's cousin plus my girlfriend and then another girl my ex and I knew.. yeah.. lol.. that was interesting!!)... We had to put pillows over our faces to stiffle the laughter with the one girl..
 MsMicki
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2009 9:29:59 PM
My one and only time living in an apartment.....
the elderly couple below me....
every Sunday night at 9 pm.....
he would grunt 7 times.....every time....and then peace and quiet again!
and no.....it was not stimulating to me at all!

Now.....friends in the other room of a house.....can be a fun naughty thing to listen to....or just flat out hilarious!
My g/f had been lusting after a certain gentleman for months......she finally got him back to my place one night......
I head off to bed......they proceed out in the living room......about 20 minutes later.....I swear on my life.....I heard him say....."Squeel like a Pig"....
I laughed so hard I almost pee'd myself!!
 Ender330
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2009 11:40:03 PM
Yea...down in the cheap hotels...hmm almost in any hotel down in Colombia. Mostly in the middle of the day around lunch and little later when the University's let out...
 upupup
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/30/2009 10:54:46 PM
YES ITS WAS CRAZY
 Elvin4bilal
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:51:30 AM
Ohhhh yes indeed! I lived in a 10 plex in the eastern part of Dundee in Omaha. I had this couple. I nicknamed them Gomez and Morticia. She had long dark hair and gloomy eyes. He looked like Gomez except he had a goatee.

About 12midnight, I was snoozing in bed. All of a sudden I hear this high pitch moaning. It was her having an orgasim. Then he starts moan like a hounddog. This went on for 4 hours. I put the pillow to my ears. I turned the stereo on low. Finally, I got up and started stomping my feet on the floor. I got close to the floor and sternly said "Get to sleep down there you freaking rabbits!!!!!!" This a hole must have taken a broom and started tapping on the ceiling.

About a week later. I got there from work. I had this eerie feeling that I was being watched. I look up to the window of their apartment and those two are looking at me. Behind them is a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. Ohhhh kay, looks like I have a pair of kinks living downstairs from me.

The nice thing is afterwards, they would engage in the prolonged sex during the courtesy hours and let the rest of us get some sleep. Funny thing is, when they made love or war they where so noisy.

This is what happens when you have wooden floors and a masonary building, sound carries.

Well here is my contribution to this thread.
 Scrappinbee
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:47:07 AM
ugg.. my downstairs neighbor has sex and she is so freakin loud.. I want to bang on her door and ask her if she is inviting me to join in.. seriously.. I am all for getting sex.. but if you are a loud person while having sex then close your windows..lol
 spitfire6844
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 10:55:38 PM
Heard a lot of lovemaking while in college dorms and housemates, and I'm sure a lot of people heard me and whichever woman I was with at given times, too. It's amazing how we all learned to tune each other out!
 Rymes with orange
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/14/2009 3:15:14 AM
Yes, yes I have...So there I was, minding my own business, when my young son and I heard a woman screaming "give it to me give it to me give it to me"...my son asked me, what are they doing dad...I said their fighting over the check book...I'm glad she wasn't yelling F me F me F me.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2009 11:12:51 AM
I usually drop by and ask if they want a third and usually it works. I've had sex with at least a dozen couples.
 m14shooter
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2009 3:44:49 PM
There is a movie called The Cooler and it has a great scene with William H Macey and Maria Bello where he lives in a hotel room with neighbors that are very noisy during sex and the two of them make some noise to get back at them. I watch this movie every time it comes on.

I have heard other couples in hotel rooms and have been heard myself. Had the cops called one time when I was with this woman that was extremely vocal during sex. I opened the door with nothing on and the cops asks if she is ok. She screamed at him that she was fine and they were ruining the moment. I slammed the door in the cops face and got back to business. Manager moved the people next door to us and we had no more problems. Ran into them the next morning at breakfast and the lady that was next door starts going off on my girl and she tells the lady you're just pissed because you have never got it like that before.
 ScreamingBanshee
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/24/2009 7:17:45 PM
I have never heard of another couple having sex over the freakiness going on in my hotel room, lmfao. Who the hell is paying attention to that shit when you are getting your groove on?
 arwen52
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2009 9:26:03 AM
I love hearing other people having sex! I regularly hear my neighbor. I'm glad someone's getting some! I try to be quiet so I don't disturb them.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 48
Posted: 12/2/2010 9:01:16 AM
~OT~ Some time ago (but not long ago enough the sounds still don't ring in my ears) I had the unfortunate karma of living under a working girl. She was a busy little thing (and not quiet.) The odd thing? (Aside from living beneath her....) the sounds were always, and I mean always the same. Eventually she moved. While leaving one afternoon, I pulled out of the driveway and noticed a couple bags of garbage had split open. Hanging out of one of them? Strap on Sally videos. HA!!! The sounds weren't even her own. (Now that's a lazy workin' girl.)
 TooShadows
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2010 4:06:38 PM
Too many times to count,but the 1st I remember was about the funniest at the time.

A buddy and I had a business one summer repairing wooden fences. We were repairing a gate atthe back of an apartment building when we started to hear something. Looking around we realized it was a rhythmic moaning slowly building in intensity. You could just picture it being slammed to her by the sounds of her moans. We had to stop working working since we were laughing so hard we were afraid of smashing a finger with a hammer or the like. Finally there was a long drawn out scream and then silence. As we were packing up the couple came out on their balcony,and we couldn't help applauding. The girl quickly put her hands over her face and ran back inside while the man just laughed and gave us a bow.
 curlygrl
Msg: 52
Posted: 12/4/2010 4:44:21 PM
Actually last night lol!

I woke up out of a dead sleep yelling at Vince asking "what the hell
Is that noise". To his reply "they are fcck*ing upstairs" while he was
On his way to the kitchen.

Popcorn anyone
 damassteel
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2011 3:21:50 PM
I've lived in apartments and condos all my life and hearing other people have sex goes along with it pretty much...so yeah, from the age of 8 or so, I've been aware of others around me engaging in sex.
Interestingly enough, most folks seem not to get too bent about it...Hey we all do it,So?
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/4/2011 5:46:12 PM
Yes, I've heard that and it's not pleasant when they're both extremely NOT attractive.
Not to be a hater, but when I realized what it was...and who it was....the visual nearly made me go blind.
 JP1111
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/4/2011 7:03:29 PM
I once heard my MOM and her boyfriend going at it as I was going to my room. After the initial s-h-o-c-k, I went into my room and hid beneath the covers and hoped the sound would end soon.

I'm a very open guy but THAT is where I draw the line!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have you ever heard another couple having sex?