Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Is my Profile 2 boring?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 5
Is my Profile 2 boring?Page 1 of 1    
Sweetheart,
You have one picture of yourself, which is fine, but your hat is on backwards and you are kissing a monkey....is that the image you really want to portray? I mean, a shot from a webcam would probably make you look more mature. And honey, you are six foot five, show that off! Lots of us love tall men!!! Play up your assets!
Beth
 cannpeters
Msg: 12
Is my Profile 2 boring?
Posted: 4/4/2009 4:34:09 PM
IMO, your pics make it look like all you want to do is party. If that's all you like to do, then, fine, but you may want to put a few others that are a bit more serious, too. Just to show you're well-rounded.
 LuvU4Now
Msg: 13
Is my Profile 2 boring?
Posted: 4/4/2009 4:38:12 PM
Dude - you could sooo totally play up the photography angle. That part about filling in the blank pages is pure gold - you just don't pull it off. BTW......for a guy that is so in to photography I don't think I'd put myself out there as a whigger.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Is my Profile 2 boring?