Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rawk it for the Fawk of it! Impromptu Party @ 5Oclock Somewhere 2-28-      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
Rawk it for the Fawk of it! Impromptu Party @ 5Oclock Somewhere 2-28-09Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Photobucket

Itsa' Marty Party, People!! Come Celebrate Marty's & the other February POF Birthday's!

Or...you can just come for the FAWK & FUN OF IT!!

THIS SATURDAY! FEB 28th
7:00 PM to 1:30 AM

5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE BAR & GRILL
7045 hwy 61-67
Barnhart, MO 63012

Phone: 636-461-0277

If you find yourself thinking, "Barnhart?!" No worries! The bar is located directly off of Hwy 55. From Hwy. 55, you take the Barnhart/Hwy M exit and go East on Hwy M to 61/67. You then make a RIGHT on 61/67 and the venue is on the right in the old antique market. :O)

Overflow Parking is in the IGA lot across the street!

SPECIALS, SPECIALS, SPECIALS!!!

Photobucket NO COVER CHARGE FOR POF MEMBERS & GUESTS!!

Photobucket $12 BUCKETS (OF 6) DOMESTICS...cheap, cheap!!

Photobucket $12 ALL YOU CARE TO DRINK WELL & DRAFT!!

Photobucket $1 OFF ALL APPETIZERS!!

Photobucket THE BLAME WILL BE PLAYING!!

To read more about the band please visit The Blame MySpace Page here!

THIS JUST ADDED! DRAWING!!

Enter for a chance to win a SPECIAL RESERVED TABLE FOR FOUR at the "Patrick was a Saint...but I Ain't!" party on March 21st!! This will include a prime reserved table near GRIFFIN & THE GARGOYLES, a bucket of brewskies, and more! MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!! No cash value. We will host a 50/50 Raffle with consolation prizes...1st Draw will be the RESERVED TABLE...2nd draw will be half the pot...and all draws after will be for consolation prizes!

VOLUNTEER, VOLUNTEER, VOLUNTEER!!!

We L<3VE our volunteers! If you would like to be a door greeter for a one hour shift...please contact Harleykat~

Door Greeter Schedule:

7 to 8: Joni & Dennis (REALLY Dennis, not Denise! LOL)
8 to 9:
9 to 10:

HOTEL INFORMATION!!!

Plentyoffish and the hosts encourage safe imbibing! Please consider the following hotels, taxi service, or a designated driver!

Super 8 Motel
1711 Hwy Z
Pevely, MO 63070 (ab0ut 5 miles, maybe?)
(636) 475-4900
For Rates & Reservations

Pleasant View Motel (VERY chintzy place!)
4301 Jeffco Blvd
Arnold, MO 63010 (about 6 miles, maybe?)
(636) 464-3301

Also, if you get back on 55, it is easy access to Imperial (N) and Pevely/Festus(S) area hotels. :)

To Schedule a cab with Yellow Cab of Jefferson County, Click here or Call (636) 464-1400

To schedule a cab with Hey Taxi! Call (636) 282-8000

(You can prearrange cab service with either of these providers)

Your Swanky Host Committee for the Evening:

Hostess:
Kat

Co-Host & Sexy Birthday Boy:
Marty

PLEASE sign up...it helps for us to best prepare the venue for adequate service staff!
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

blueskies1

chemistry2

ggirl68

harleykat~

irisheye2

kclowns

lovellyman123

ridgemom317

snafu42

sue-de-nym

10 people are attending
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 2
Rawk it for the Fawk of it! Impromptu Party @ 5Oclock Somewhere 2-28-09
Posted: 2/24/2009 12:39:54 PM
Just a quick post prior to the mass mail going out....

The Owner has assured me that he WILL have more staff than last time, so that they can adequeately serve us!!

Please sign up so that we can better prepare them! :O)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/24/2009 1:07:43 PM

So... umm.... do we get to spank the birthday boy????

OMGawd, Lisa!!!....I hope so!! Hey! I shoulda made a spankin' booth for this one...in lieu of a kissin' booth!

**Kat ponders breaking out her bondage gear for this gig** Hmmmm......
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/24/2009 1:18:39 PM
Okay, you convinced me, I'll be there, Miss Kitty. I'm trying to see if I can get silly drunk EVERY night this week - so far so good..
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/24/2009 1:19:20 PM
Are you kiddin'??? How many do you think would looooove to take out some agression on a nice meaty booty??

"You never know with this crowd" (wtf did my quotes not work for?!)

Ummm....honey....YOU are a part of "this crowd!"

Edit to add....Yeah Sue-De!!! Woot Woot! There is a shot with your name on it, baby!
 Christinapevely
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/24/2009 2:03:06 PM
i might come depends if i can get a sitter or not.. but hey it close to my house so hard to say no!!!
 snafu42
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2009 2:04:31 PM
I will be there Kat only one I can make this month
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/24/2009 2:05:33 PM
Just want to let everyone know that YES...the MASS MAIL was fukked up!

It says THIS SATURDAY FEB 21st.

Fawk, Fawk, Fawk!!

No way to correct, or resend...so spread the word...grrrrr....I have spent the entire day since 7 a.m. dealing with putting this together and it got the best of me. GRRRRR!
 snafu42
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2009 2:05:42 PM
Hey Kat your mass mail said this party was last week
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/24/2009 2:12:35 PM
Yes....I know. But...the SUBJECT LINE was correct...as is this LINK...so hopefully the POFsters can figure it out. If not...oh well!

You would not believe the emails I have gotten on this...like everyone wants to see if they are the first to find the mistake...LMAO...or just see which one sends me over the top and into the looney bin?!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/24/2009 3:03:21 PM
Shows how aware I am of what's going on...I didn't even notice.....:-)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/24/2009 3:14:37 PM
Shows how much I love you for the same! LOL Hey...two out of three dates were correct! LMAO

Love the new pic, too! :)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/24/2009 3:49:24 PM
Hush up and bowl, Marty! Us Mistresses will determine what and how much!

Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/24/2009 3:49:40 PM
Happy Birthday Marty!!! Sorry, but I won't make this one ~ heading way south to visit with family for Saturday/Sunday..will be ready to party it up next weekend (Mar 7)!!

Have fun ya'll, I'm sure you'll get along fine without the Social Butterfly
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/24/2009 3:50:01 PM
Hey Laineykins, tell your sister that I've put her PICTURE on this thread so now she HAS to come...(pointing) SEE!? We're a package deal - so she's coming!

Kat, unless you want me throwing up on your shoes, do NOT give me any shots. Ack! I'll stick with my alcoholic beer/non-alcoholic beer/alcoholic beer/non-alcoholic beer combo - that seems to work for me. I get to suck the beer down as fast as I want and I wake up the next morning feeling juuuuuust fine!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/24/2009 3:56:52 PM
Bummer, Denise! But have a fun and safe time with the clan!

Sue-De....I don't think I want vomit on my shoes....although at the Vday party...my feet looked like they were vomited on! Did you do that then?!

Thats what dancing without shoes does!

I think that sounds like a good combo, but I do not like O'Douls taste...and beer makes me burp! LOL
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/24/2009 4:45:29 PM
Thanks, Kat (I assume you were talking about my pic...LOL)

Sue, you and Leeshie have fun...I don't think I can make it this weekend unless I can find a sitter...I'd love to make it but not sure I can afford another weekend out and paying a sitter to boot.

A friend of a friend plays in the band that will be there this weekend (or at least they used to), so that's my seven degrees of separation (except in this case I guess it's three degrees of separation).
 ggirl68
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/24/2009 5:06:18 PM
I'll be there!! Kat I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new do!!!!!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/24/2009 7:32:07 PM
Hey Babb....

Well, according to the bar, they are NOT hardcore country. I am awaiting a reply from the band themselves, to see if they will do as much of a mix, as possible.

Also, where did you see that Staggercatt is playing there?? I have been in contact with them daily, and they never mentioned it...though I know they are playing Bobby's on the same night.

Also, wanted to let everyone know that they have assured me of having MUCHO FASTER service! They said they will be opening the second bar (Tiki Bar) as well!

:O)

Yeah, Kelly!
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2009 12:51:58 AM
OKAY OKAY.....

One Cape Girardeau woman wants to know.....
WAIT that be me !!!!!!!

My is March fifth do u celebrate it at the Strat?
This weekend at the impromtu party Kat is hosting?

Which is closest?
Who is buying drinks for a woman that only drinks once a year, her birthday?
Anyone got any ideas?

PS: Kat are you decorating or doing anything special.....let me know at anytime if you need anything.
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/25/2009 1:25:51 AM
my feet looked like they were vomited on! Did you do that then?!

No, I try to be very respectful of other people's footwear whilst in a social environment. I wouldn't want anyone blowing chunks on my Jimmy Choo's so I try to "do unto others" and all that.

Did I tell you that there was a woman at the NYE party HURLING in the stall right next to me, while I was changing for the afterparty? Sweet suffering mother of Jesus, I could not get out of that bathroom fast enough! I'm one of those people that will start retching myself if I hear someone else getting sick so I don't think I've ever gotten dressed so damn fast in my life. As Clay reminded re: new year's - AMATEUR NIGHT!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/25/2009 6:16:54 AM
Dee....well, you will be missed, but yes...a date is nice! But if you all wanna pop in later, then please do! And thank you!! :O)

Donna...with being a five day notice party...lol...no real theme or decorating. I will place "reserved" signs on most tables...maybe some balloons...tis about it! I say you come to BOTH...and this one is at least 20 or so miles closer!

Sue-De! Man...dem' amateur drinkers! I remember one party...I spent at least two hours with a young girl in the back bathroom. The bar had closed, she was passed out with her hair IN the toilet...had NO CLUE who she belonged to, but knew she was staying in the hotel. Finally found her roomies, and blasted them for not taking care of their "friend." Sheesh! Glad you respect the Choos!

Babb...I talked to BobCatt last night...he 'splained how this last minute gig occurred, so yes, Staggercatt will be there Friday! **Kat stomps and pouts that it is not Saturday!**

Well, I know I am looking forward to this one...hadda blast there last time and we will have TWO BARS open this time, as well as MORE staff!
 1bigfish
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2009 7:00:26 AM
AWWWWWWW! I wont be able to make this one. But, I hope to see you all next week at the strat!

MUAH!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/25/2009 7:45:10 AM
BOOOOOo Chris!!!! YeeeaaaaHHHHh George!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/25/2009 10:12:54 AM
Come on Peeps....I need a couple of Door Greeter Volunteers! :O)

All you do is welcome everyone and get them squared away with filling out a nametag. :O)

Also, we gotsa get some more signed up!! Don't you chicas wanna spank the hottie co hosts birthday booty?? (He's lovin' it!!)

And you boys can give Deanna some booty lashins....hers was last week...or Donna if she makes it!

Come on....add the link to your profiles, Yahoo, etc! :O)
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rawk it for the Fawk of it! Impromptu Party @ 5Oclock Somewhere 2-28-09