Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > libbygirl & the lost travlyr      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sapphire.luna
Msg: 1
libbygirl & the lost travlyrPage 1 of 1    
well, here i am...filled out alot of these kinds of things for a lot of different reasons...some good, some not so good...dressed them up & sent them out to play with the other little freaks & found i don't like to play dress up anymore...i am ready to just be me...the good ,the bad & the ugly....i am a social creature trapped inside an isolationist's body....i am my ying to my own yang...self-sufficent, yet dependant...extroverted & introspective...submissive yet domineering...afraid but not alone in my fears...reaching out yet holding back...one of my favorite quotes is from a scientist "when you reach the end of all the light that you know & you step out into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen- you will be given something solid to stand on...or wings to fly."....i had come to the end of all the light that i knew & when i stepped into the unknown not only have i been given something solid to stand on but i have also been given wings to fly...sometimes someone comes into your life that makes such a deep & primal impact that everything you know to be true about yourself somehow shifts on its axels...the person you were meant to be emerges from its cocoon & spreads its wings...slowly, haltingly, tentatively...you feel the sun's warmth upon you truly for the first time...all experiences are seen with new eyes...all emotions felt with tender nerves...all the cosmos align & everything is suddenly right with your world....libbygirl has been born & she has found a home...the land of the lost has become for her the place to take her stand....i stepped into this life with barely a glance backwards at the old one i was shedding & i have found my peace...but as they say "no gas, no grass, no ass...nobody rides for free"....i work hard for what i have & even harder to keep it but it is a labor of love...
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > libbygirl & the lost travlyr